Chapter thirty: On With The Wedding

Your POV

It was like in slow motion... Levi took Erwin's hand and shook it.

"Levi..... Take care of her you hear me?" Erwin said trying not to cry.

He looked at me one last time before handing my hand to Levi. I looked at Levi as he looked at me lovingly.

We both went up the aisle as the priest started the mass.

~ 30 mins later ~

"Hey... You look really beautiful..." Levi said quietly.

"Thanks you too..." I said quietly while blushing. We made eye contact and smiled at each other.

"Everyone stand up for the vows." The Priest said. Every one stood up including me and Levi.

The priest looked at Levi and Levi nodded.

"(Y/n).... I've always waited for this day to come, where you and me can make our own happy family. The day I first met you was like heaven to me. Seeing you're smile made me want to treasure it forever. We've been to a lot of crisis and problems, but I manage to get strong because you were beside me. Now marks a whole new chapter in our lives..... It won't be just you, me or the cadets anymore.... Because I know soon there will be little kids running around the head quarters." He said winking. I blushed red as a tomato as everyone laughed.

"Levi.... I can't believe this day has finally come. It's true we've been through a lot of problems but I know everything will be alright because you were always right next to me. Meeting was the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I can't wait for us to have our own family and grow old together cherishing every passing moments in our lives." I said getting teary eyed. We both looked at the priest as he said his final blessings.

"Levi do you take (Y/n) as your lawfully wedded wife to love and cherish until death do you apart?"

"I do"

"(Y/n) do you take Levi at your lawfully wedded husband to love and cherish until death do you apart?"

"I do"

"Then you may kiss the bride."

We both faced each other smiling. Everyone was cheering as Levi lifted my vail. He looked one last time before putting both of his hand in my cheeks and kissed me lovingly and passionately.

~ Starting today marks you as (Y/n) Ackerman~