Chapter fourteen: Run.

Your POV

I ran quickly as I can screaming. I looked behind me and there he was running in full speed.

"Agh! Shorty is chasing me!!" I screamed down the hall.

"(Y/N)!! Come back here!" He yelled.

"Agh! Ok I'm sorry!!!" I said halting to a stop and turned to him scared. He stopped running as well and glared.

"Hey! Don't glare at me!!" I pouted. He looked at me and sweat dropped.

"Levi!!" I heard hanji screaming down the hall. I turned around to see her in her lab coat.

"Hanji?" I said confused.

"Oh hi (y/n)! I thought you were going to town today are you not?" She said tilting her head to one side.

"I am planning to but shorty doesn't want to come with me." I said crossing my arms and pouting.

"I told you I have paperwork to do.." He said sighing.

"But! We have to! It's for Petra's wedding!!" I said with puppy eyes.

"Isn't that on Friday?" He said.

"Yes but I want to see the gowns!" I said pouting.

"Agh! Fine but only for 2 hours then we go home ok?" He said sighing in defeat.

"Yay!" I screamed in joy. He left and headed straight to his office.

"Hey (y/n)!" Hanji poked me.

"Yes?" I asked turning to her direction.

"So your going there to see the gowns?" Hanji said smiling. I nod at her confused by where the conversation is going.

"So when are you and Levi getting married?" She said smiling like a mad man.

"Hanji!" I hit her shoulders playfully while blushing.

"Aww cute!! I can't wait for that day to come!" She said smiling dreamily.

"Why can't you wait?" I said laughing.

"So i can finally see a little Levi!!" She said giggling. I blushed red as a tomato.

"Agh! Hanji!" I said covering my face in embarrassment. She laughed.

________________________

So sorry everyone for not updating! I've been busy with volleyball practise and games and a whole lot of crazy stuff.. Anyway will be updating now so don't worry!