1

K.

I wasn't looking to head out tonight, but my bestfriend was literally PESTERING me to go out to this club with her.

"Girl, come on. You always stay in that damn house, gosh." Janelle, moaned on the phone to me.

"School is all that matters right now Janelle, maybe a next time?"

"There isn't gonna be a next time. Do you know how lit this party is gonna be? If you miss it, you'll regret it. PLEASE Lia,  you'll love it!"

I sighed, taking a deep breathe as I looked at my wardrobe.

"Fine, whatever. I'll be dressed and ready by 9pm."

"THANK YOU"

I stared at myself in the mirror, as my tight black dress wrapped around my little waist & thick legs. I rubbed my hands together, doing a little twirl, despite the struggle of finding the right dress, I was thankful that I was satisfied with this one dress because I am prolly the most pickiest girl on this planet.

I wasn't conceited, nor was I vain. I knew I wasn't that pretty, I was any average girl. I got the most compliments on my big round eyes and my smile.

I stood at only 4 foot 11. Yes I am short, very short, my hair was straightened & it reached just a little further down my shoulders.

I picked up my phone and called Janelle multiple times waiting for her to answer it.

"You have reached the Voicemail of Ja-" I rolled my eyes and locked my phone, walking towards my shoe rack, picking up my suede black heels, sliding them on. I posed with them in the mirror making sure it suited my fit, surprisingly it did.

I walked back to my bed, just to try out my walking, when I got a text from Janelle.

Janelle - Meet me down the road next to that park we used to hang out at. We getting a ride from Cici.

Kalia💋 - Girl. Okay, I'll be there in three minutes.

I grabbed my bag, putting my 12s inside along with my makeup & my portable phone charger. I walked down the stairs slowly & steadily, making sure I didn't wake up my step mother,
she was really sick and the last thing I wanted to do was stress her and make her worried about where I was going, she treated me like I was ten years old. I grabbed my jacket, putting it on quickly, as I walked out closing the door.

Tonight seemed colder than usual, my face felt like it was freezing up as the wind blew in it. I walked faster making my way to the park. It was empty, but further down I could see a few boys, crowding around. I didn't want to be nosey or anything, so I just waited for Janelle and Cici on the swing.

Kalia💋 - where are you?

Janelle- Shit, girl I am on my way. My brother and I had a huge argument. Ima be there in around five minutes, where is Cici?

Kalia💋 - She hasn't reached yet. Just hurry up please.

Janelle - Patience is the key remember?

Kalia💋 - I love you 😂😂.

I locked my phone and looked over to the boys, they seemed like they came a little closer. I could hear there whole conversation.

"So where is the money then nigga?"

"M-man, I don't have it yet. I told you, Pablo and them boys ha-"

BOOM.

My heart raced, as I sat there with my eyes wide open, what I just saw made my stomach turn. One of the boys noticed me, and pointed towards my direction. I quickly stood up, running  towards the park exit, turning any corner, I took off my heels and started sprinting so fast.

Seconds felt like hours, I could hear my own heart beat. Everything around me was blurry from the tears that was gushing out my eyes. I hadn't fell yet, but it blurred up my whole vision.

I could hear a car speeding up behind me, I was paranoid. I didn't bother looking back, I kept running and running. I didn't know if they was after me for being a witness, but I sure didn't want to die today.

A black 6 seater car, swerved in front of me, I stepped back a little. Nervousness took over me as I stood still, staring at the car.

The windows rolled down, and there was a light skin boy, holding a 30 out towards me, in the passenger seat there was another boy staring at me.

"Bitch what you see?" The light skin boy said looking me up and down, with the blankest facial expression.

"M-me? I-I never saw anything!"

The backseat windows rolled down, as two other boys watched me with a smirk on their face.

"Lucas don't trust that hoe' ha lil ass lying like shit." The caramel skin dude said, he had waves, chinky eyes, with a strong jawline.

The Lucas boy stepped out the car, pointing the gun at my temple, dragging me to the seats behind the back, throwing me in.

During that car ride, of me screaming and crying in the backseat. I hit my head real hard on something, as he swerved around corners. I grabbed my phone out my back quietly, unlocking it dialling 911. As soon as I done that, my phone died.

The caramel boy turned around and saw me with my phone, glaring at me. He took off his seatbelt, climbing to the back, taking my phone. He stared at me for one last time as he put his hand over my mouth suffocating me.

I ain't no weak ass bitch to sit there and let this nigga touch me. So I kicked him real hard in his face with my heels on. He looked at me like I was crazy, and punched me hard in my left eye, choking me.

"Ayo man, Chris chill. Don't kill her yet damn." Some other boy said, grabbing him off me.

"Nah that bitch kicked me in my fucking face man!" He spat, giving me a deadly stare, climbing back to his seat, rolling up the windows.

I laid there crying, looking up. Praying to God that someone would notice them driving really fast, swerving corners and bumping into people's Car's. I could feel my left eye swelling up badly. I didn't know what to do. How to think, how to react about the fact that they was gonna kill me.

Next two chapter's is coming out later on today. ❤️

Comment your opinions on Kalia's reaction!

How would you react if something like that happened to you?