5.

Kalia

"KALIA!!" a familiar voice shouted. Making me jump out my deep sleep. I was all over the place, I could tell.

"Damn girl. You been sleeping since Friday night. And it's Sunday afternoon now.." Mac said, sitting at the side of the guest room bed, he looked a little bit concerned for me.

"Really" I replied lowly, rubbing my head.

You know that sad moment when you dream of something that's so amazing and then you wake up to realise that it was all in your head? Yep, experienced that just now.

"Yes really. Are you sick or something? How do you feel."

"I mean, my head is banging" I said truthfully, my head was really killing me.
He quickly left the room, soon coming back in around a minute later with an icy water bottle, handing me it. I was feeling too weak and I couldn't be bothered to open it up.

"Want me to open it for you little girl?"

I nodded, waiting for him to open it. Once he did, I took it from him drinking some, laying back down.

"I'm still sleepy. I wanna sleep." I mumbled loud enough so he could hear.

"Aite, sleep good."

I dozed off, going back into my deep sleep again.

Mac.
Yeah I was worried about her. Who sleeps for a whole day and a half? That's some real depression right there.  I wish Lucas would show some type of sympathy to the girl. It ain't like it's her fault for witnessing what happened that night.
I stood up, looking down at her on the bed. I didn't even realise her ass fell asleep so quickly. Fixing my trousers a little, I walked out da guest room, looking around for Bando.

"Nigga who you looking for? Lucas left." Dre said as he was playing 2k in the living room.

"Mane nobody looking for Lucas. I know his ass left dummy. And you losing like a mf, ion know why you be playing that shit knowing you gon lose."

"Stop playing with me, I'm a pro at this shit hoe" He said, making the wrong move in his game, getting a little frustrated.

I laughed shaking my head. Dre was one of the youngest in here. He had just turned 18 last month. I got along with him the best though. We always talked about some real ass shit.

Bando walked into the house with hella shopping bags in his hand. I shook my head looking at him.

"Jealous?" He smirked, putting the bags down, dapping me.

"Dumbass, aye man we running errands today."

"Yo ass running errands every damn day. Gahdamn, take a break"

I glared at him and he put his hands up in surrender.

"That's what I thought, just hurry up so we can leave." I said, pulling my phone out my pocket.

[ Bando in image. ]

I had problems my damn self

I had problems my damn self. Apparently I was going to be a father to this hoe called Danielle's baby. It was just a one night thing, and she be fucking every damn body. Then my little brother who just turned 15 been in and out of the hospital throwing up. Unfortunately I couldn't see him any time soon, since I was on the run.

Although i be joking around and smiling most of the time, overthinking is something real. And I always find myself doing that shit every night.

Bando walked into room, snapping me out my thoughts.

"Nigga i'm ready. Let's go bitch." He grabbed his car keys, walking out.

Today was going to be real long.

––———––———––———––———––———––———

Kalia.

I feel like whenever it pours down with rain, I get all sad and I start to think about everyone I miss. My plan to escape wasn't going well. They was to smart and I was out numbered from the day I got kidnapped.

Being away from people you love the most makes you feel horrible. You start thinking about them every single day. Hoping they miss you too, or hoping they feel the same way. You start feeling bad, I wish I never left to go to the "party". I should've stayed my fast ass at home.

I grabbed the remote, pressing the on button, laying back watching empire. Nothing to my life had a purpose anymore, I was empty and sad. All that I had left was hope,

Hope that somebody would find me. Cause escaping would be impossible.

END OF CHAPTER.

Yep I posted two chapters tonight, since y'all be asking me to post more often. ❤️🙂

Do you guys think Mac likes Kalia, or it's more of a friend thing?

( Sorry for any mistakes or errors 🙄. )