7.

Kalia in mm. (changed her)

K.

Its been a whole two months now and honestly. I've given up hope, there's no way for me to escape. Its like i'm permanently stuck in this bitch.

I've gotten used to being around them, Lucas has been acting way more cooler lately, Mac grew distant and he barely came over to the house, Chris would still say his sly ass comments and Tyrell moved out. He said he's real far and that he wouldn't be back anytime soon.

I got out of the bed, rubbing my head. I had a big ass migraine and I knew Lucas wouldn't have any pills for me to take. Tying my hair up, I walked down the stairs noticing him sitting on the couch, I folded my arms walking towards him.

"Erm, I have a really bad migraine"

"And what you wan't me to do about it? I ain no docta' ma." He chuckled, looking at me up and down.

I was wearing shorts and any white top I threw on last night. I never really bothered buying a pyjama set. I get too hot in the night.

     "Well, don't you have any pills?"

     "Na" He said nonchalantly, getting    up from the couch walking towards the door.

I rolled my eyes, sitting down on the spot he was sitting at. My head got worse by the minute and it felt like it was banging. I wished Mac was here more often sometimes, he cared. A little.

"Aye cry baby. I'll get you the pills." He said before walking out.

I got myself up from the couch, checking if anybody was in. But the house was all quiet.

I've never been in here alone before, so I decided to take a look around. Walking out the sitting room, I ran down the hallway finding Lucas room. When I opened the door it was bigger than I thought. He had pictures on his shelf, when I walked closer it looked like it was his mother and his brothers, they all looked exactly alike, and they all looked happy. I wonder why he decided to become a full time hood nigga that kills people for money.

I quickly walked out, bumping into somebody falling on the floor. Looking up I noticed that it was Dre. He cut his eyes at me, and continued walking down the hallway.

"Fucking asshole" I mumbled, standing back up.

He probably had an attitude from losing that dry ass game he be continuously playing.

Lucas walked back in with a mug on his face, Mac and Bando followed behind him trying to stop him.

"Ion give a fuck, i'm killing his ass!" Lucas yelled, placing the pills on the kitchen table pacing back and fourth

"Man chill Lucas. It ain't that deep." Bando said lowly incase Lucas flipped out on him

Chris casually walked down the stairs and smirked and thats when Lucas wen't for him. Punching him dead in his face causing him to fall back on the stairs.

Chris got back up, and they both started tackling each other. Chris somehow ended on top and Lucas flipped him over and they tussled for a good minute until they both got separated

"Bitch ass boy, I don't play when it comes to snitches and mfs that switch sides" Lucas spat

"Man fuck on. I ain't even snitch or switch sides" Chris wiped the blood from his nose, glaring at me.

"Get da fuck out before I beat yo ass again."

Chris left and after an hour or so everybody else and only me and Lucas was left in the house. I hadn't left the guest room since Lucas and Chris had that fight.

Slowly opening the door, I walked out running into the kitchen grabbing the pills, I didn't wanna bump into Lucas right now, not after what happened.

"What you running for ma?"

I jumped a little turning around to see Lucas leaning against the table, looking directly at me.

"Uh.. I. I don't know"

He nodded at me and opened the fridge taking out the apple juice drinking it directly from the box.

"Yuh see somethin you like? Staring like ah mf"

I shook my head and grabbed the glass of water I poured, swallowing down the pill.

"Why do you do that Lia."

"What do I do exactly?" I said with the slightest bit of attitude

"Act like you can't talk or communicate, you been here for a good three months."

"Because you kidnapped me? And your a murdere-" I stopped myself quickly, fake coughing hoping he never heard what I said.

He chuckled shaking his head.

"I 'kidnapped' you because you witnessed a murder. Which I didn't commit miss feddd." He said, raising his voice a little.

I flinched, feeling my eyes water up a little I walked out the kitchen fast, just when I felt myself being snatched back.

"Listen. When I get the money back from the cartel. You can go, alright?" He looked into my eyes, giving me a reassuring look.

I nodded, avoiding eye contact with him.

END OF CHAPTER

Anyways, I couldn't update because I had school and allat, but I will definitely try to update everyday. 💞💞

How do y'all feel about Lucas and Chris fight? 😭😭