8.

Lucas.

I rapped along listening to my song playing loudly on the speaker. Rapping was one of my talents that a real nigga' was blessed wit, you know. I just ain't really took my shit serious, i've always prefered to be rich than famous and that's what I was working towards, showcasting my talents would have to wait.
Today was the regular, I had to make my money. People feel like i'm too into money and money don't buy you happiness, but it really does, a little. Broke people use that damn line. Nothing was going to come inbetween my money chasing motives, even if that meant I had to catch a few more bodies, I honestly didn't give a fuck.
Lowing down the speaker, I placed the blunt in my mouth, taking a pull, blowing the smoke out my mouth, looking up at the ceiling. I noticed Kalia, walking into the kitchen, turning on the tap, as the water fell into her glass cup.
She then walked into the living room, looking at me with a blank stare, sitting down on the couch opposite me. Blowing the smoke out my nose and mouth, I leaned back on the couch lifting my head up a little.

"So, have you got the money yet?" She asked with a slight tone of attitude in her voice, putting the cup to her lips, staring into my eyes.

"Do it look like a nigga got the money. Dumb ass question yo."

She put the cup down on the table, folding her arms firmly, slightly pouting. I shook my head and stood up, pulling up my trousers a lil.

"I'm so sick of this shit. i'm sick of being here, I got family and friends too you know. I don't know what kind of sick game you're trying to play but I just wan't you to know i'm fed up. I ain't been getting no sleep these past months. I feel like i'm losing myself everyday." She stood up aswell, biting down on her bottom lip, as a few tears fell down her face.

"I told you already what the plan was. Your 'depression' ain't got shit to do with me" I said with no type of sympathy in my voice.

"You're so fucking cold! You don't care about nothing do you! If the drugs you take don't kill you, then the streets will, bitch."

"Listen dum' broad, you don't know shit about the way I live, and what I do. Females like you would definately get killed." I said coldly.

She stuttered on a few words, I couldn't make out anything that she was trying to say. Covering her mouth she pushed past me, running into the bathroom vomiting out into the toilet.
Following her, I stood outside the bathroom, as she continously vomited, running my hand through my curls. I grew a little uneasy, the shit I said was fucked up. I ain't never regretted the bad shit I said to people before. It always felt good, but the shit I blurred out to her didn't.
She flushed the toilet, grabbing her tooth brush, putting paste on it slowly. She opened the tap, and started brushing her teeth.

She noticed me standly there, and rolled her eyes, shutting the door with force. I opened it and walked in, standing besides the sink.

"Lia. I ai- I didn't mea-"

She scoffed, closing the tap with force, looking up at me with her puffy, reddish eyes. She can sure over cry. Her ass looked high af.

"I didn't kno' you was really sick Kalia. The last time you said ya head hurt. But thats all you told me.. Uh, you um pregnant?"

She scoffed, flipping her hair.

"No, I ain't pregnant. It ain't your business what I am. You don't care about shit anyway."

I shook my head, and we stared at eachother for a while. I knew Lia was a goodlooking girl, but I wouldn't date her, simply cause of what happened to my ex girlfriemd because of me.

Flashback.
November 3rd, 2015.

Roaming the smokey, broken down apartment, I searched around for Kyeara, the only reason she came here was because of me. Not knowing it was a set up. I was hoping she wasn't hurt. I hope, she didn't lose her life because of my dumb mistakes. Because of my fucked up lifestyle.

"Kye? Where you at mane."

I heard soft cries from a far distance, running into the room I saw her nearly lifeless body laying on the ground. Kneeling down to her. My body grew a little weak as I saw the blood flowing out her small body. She was looking up at me with teary eyes.

"I love you. Am I going to die, Lucas?" She said softly, biting down on her bottom lip, waiting on me to respond.

Holding in my tears, I took off my coat, resting her head on my lap, covering her up, to keep her warm.

"Listen, Kyeara. I ain't mean to ruin your life, and by that I mean, I didn't mean to put you through all this shit. My bad ass don't deserve you. I corrupted you. I got you involved in stuff you shouldn't be involved in. You even ran away from home to see me when I got locked up. I don't get why you love me. I ain't good for you, look what I got you into Kye"

By the time I looked down at her. Her eyes was closed, and her body had no heart beat in it. I didn't even get to tell her that I loved her back.

Placing a kiss on her forehead, I laid her lifeless body back down on the ground, putting my hoodie over my head, walking out into the dark.

End of Flashback.

"Hello? Why are you staring at me. Do I have something on my face?"

"My bad. But I forreal didn't mean to snap on you like that. I understand you. You'll be out of here before you know it. I promise you dat."

She raised her eyebrows, folding her arms shocked at what I had to say. I smirked and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry, do you accept my apology Lia?"

"Half of me wan'ts to say no, fuck you. But then the other half is like its cool, as long as you keep your promise."

Shaking my head, we both chuckled.

END OF CHAPTER.
Finally updated😛
How y'all think about Lucas and Kalia? 👀 

"