The Lunch

*Beep, Beep, BEEP* my phone went off and startled me

“ARG! Who texts me at 9am on a Saturday?” I said in my ’morning voice’ all croaky. I read the screen a text from: Grey(: I opened the text and it read,

“Good morning beautiful, im coming by your house today to tell you some news. Good news, but be ready by 11am(: love Grey” it had been one week since our first date and I have not gone a day with out seeing Greyson. But today was different. Greysons mother, father, and siblings are coming over for dinner. My sister and I cleaned the house all night last night until 12:00. I looked at the time: 9:15, I got a shower, got dressed and came down stairs. 

“Oh, Kate where did your sister put the Windex?” my mother said as I poured me some cereal. 

“Under the sink where its always been.”

“Rosabella Marie get up and get ready! The Chance family will be coming in two hours and I want to make a good first impression!” my mother screamed. She was getting closer to her due date and moodier than ever. Just last night she was sad because she watched Titanic. 

“Ladden! Where is Jackson’s senior picture? I want it on the mantle.” My mother yelled to my father. My older brother Jackson goes to Clemson University for college. You know mom is trying to make a good first impression when she brings pictures out. She read in a magazine that the more pictures your house has, the happier guests are, and it’s a real conversation starter. She found the pictures and put them over the fireplace. Mom went back to the kitchen and continued cooking for lunch. My mom was born in Italy and the best Italian chef that I knew. Her accent was thick but not so thick that you can’t understand her. I went to my room to check my messages. I had one new message from Greyson, I opened the text “I cant wait to see you today(:” 

I went to the den and watched an episode of glee. Before I knew it the door bell rang and my mother called the family to the greeting hall. The Greeting Hall was where you first entered the door. My mother was in this phase last year that we need to be ‘modern’ so during the summer she repainted all of our rooms, new floors and appliances for the kitchen.

“Welcome, please come in.” my mother said politely, and gestured towards the living room. 

“Hello, I am Gabriella Fitzroy and this is my husband, Ladden Fitzroy.” My mother said as the parents shook hands

“Hi, im Lisa Chance” 

“And im Scott Chance” after all the parents meet we sat down and talked about different stuff. Then my father and Greysons Father went into the den to watch a football game, my mother and Greysons mother were talking about soap operas and all was well. My parents wernt as embarrassing and everyone enjoyed the meal. Alexa and my sister were talking about different movie actors and after lunch went to the game room to watch The Proposal. Greyson and I were making plans about when we would see each other again.

“Well, tomorrow night I want to meet you to someone.” Greyson said as we sat down on the living room couch. Today could not of gone any better, Greysons father and mine were talking about sports and politics, our mothers were like old best friends just laughing the whole time. And from what I know Alexa and Bella were best friends. But who would I be meeting tomorrow night?

-----------------------------------------

hellooooo everyone! okay so i dont think anyone is reading this story anymore. but if you are reading this please please PLEASE let me know! im thinking of ending thisstory but if anyone is reading it i will comletely finish it. but if no ones reading it, im just going to delete it. so im on summer break no and im starting a Holywood Ending fan fiction tooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!(: and if you read this whole authers note comment JAKE FROM STATE FARM. alright i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuu<3333333