Hold On Til The Night

As I opened the box, I could see my hands trembling. I still could not believe that I got tickets to see Greyson Chance! But as I opened the top of the box I could not believe my eyes.

“AAAHHHH!!!!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs as I saw the laminated pass with Greyson Chances album Hold On Til The Night and the words VIP below the album cover.

“YOU DID NOT GET THESE FOR ME!!!” 

“Yes Kate we did, we worked hard to get you VIP passes for three but somehow we managed.” My father said as he washed his dishes in the sink.

“Do you like them Kate? You are growing up so fast we just didn’t know what to get you.” My mother said as she tried to calm me down.

“MOM I, I AAAAHHHH! I HAVE TO CALL PEOPLE AND ASK THEM IF THEY CAN GO! AAAHHHH!!!!” I said as I grabbed the tickets and the box that held my now prized possession. Before I called anyone I did what I think was the most important thing… Tweet all about it!

‘JUST GOT VIP PASSES TO @greysonchance!!! AHHH! #overwhelmed(:’

I checked my clock which read 10:24. I took a shower, changed my cloths and walked over to Livs’ house. Liv and I have been friends since 2nd grade. Without Liv I would have never of heard of Greyson. She showed me the youtube video and we fell in love with Greyson! 

*Ding~Dong*

“Hello Mrs. Royer, is Liv home?” I asked in my nice voice

“Why yes she is, OLIVIA, KATE IS HERE! Come on in Kate.”