10 Numbers

As the door handle turned and the door opened we all froze. Then once the person opening the door came into view we all saw it. Brown hair, freckles and a beautiful smile.

“Hey guys, I’m Greyson.” Greyson said to us. He looked into me and I got lost in his beautiful brown eyes.

“I….I…Im Kate.” I said nervously. I heard Liv and Izzy introduce their self’s but I was way too busy glaring at Greyson. 

“Here you guys go. For being VIP’s I got you this.” Greyson said as he handed us each a shirt, a signed Hold On Til The Night CD, and a signed picture of Greyson.

“Hey guys I’m really sorry but I have to get on stage after a picture okay?” Greyson said. 

We got a picture with my phone, Greysons phone, Izzys and Livs’ phone, and went down the long corridor to get to our seats. But not just any seats. The VIP seats, we were practically on stage. Half way through the concert Greyson announced,

“Youll never enjoy your life, living inside the box youre so afraid of taking chances,how you gonna reach the top?” Greyson sang and sang and sang.

“Okay guys, now I want to introduce you guys to some pretty awesome fans. Kate, Izzy and Liv come on up here.” We ran up on stage and Greyson hugged us.

“Can we get some stools for these lovely ladies?” Greyson said as a man in black brought three barstools on stage, we each sat down and I heard my favorite song.

“My heart beats a little bit slower these nights are a little bit colder now that you're gone my skies seem a little bit darker sweet dreams seem a little bit harder I hate when you're gone.” Greyson sang to us, I couldn’t help but notice, he stared at me a lot! But it could just be me.

“I travel a thousand miles just so I can see you smile feels so far away when you cry

cause home is in your eyes.” And after Greyson was done with the song he ran off stage and we went back to our seats. After about a minute or so and we all stopped freaking out and calmed down. 

“I really thought you were the one, it was over before it begun.” Greyson sang, beautifully. The concert was over and Izzys’ mom was outside and waiting to take us home. I reached into my jacket pocket to get my phone and I felt a piece of paper. The first thing that came to mind was my math homework, because i always write my math homework on a piece of paper.

“Liv, did we have math homework?” I asked worried. I can’t believe I have to back to the real world after meeting Greyson Michael Chance!

“No we didn’t, what’s that?” Liv said motioning her head toward the note.

“I have no clue.” I said, I opened it and saw 10 numbers…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry this chapter sucks! haha im working on two other stories on top of this one. so what do you think about this fan fiction so far??(: