asdfghjkl;

“On my way beautiful(:” as I read the text from Greyson. Yesterday was the lunch with our parents. My father went on and on about how much fun he had had and how I picked the right boy. I was in the kitchen with just my thoughts and i. my mother father went to dinner and Bella was with Alexa at the mall. As I heard a knock at the door I knew it was Greyson. I checked the time, 6:45.

“Hey Kate.” Greyson said as he gave me a hug. We walked to the car and we sat in the back seat. It was just us two and greysons father. He was on the phone with I assume Mrs.Chance.

“So where are we going?” I asked as he shut the car door.

“I told you it will be a surprise!”

“no you told me that I would meet some friends of yours.”

“we will be there shortly I promise!” he said as he kissed my nose. I still remember our first kiss. We went to the beach for the day we were running and no one was on the beach he finally caught up with me and we danced. He spun me around and kissed me. It may sound cheesy but I loved it. Then I heard IT, I always read about it but its always better when you hear it for yourself.

“Ohohohoh I’m in love with Judas Judas! Judaas Judas! Judaas Judas! Judaas Judas! GAGA!”

Judas by Lady Gaga came on and Greyson automatically started singing along. Halfway through the song Mr. Chance parked the car and let us out.

Half way to the door the paparazzi was at the door.

“Don’t answer questions okay?” Greyson said. The paparazzi were talking among theirselfs until they saw Greyson.they yelled questions such as;

“Greyson is this your girlfriend?”

“Is your song Cheyenne based on her?” We quickly ran into the building and Greyson turned to me.

“how was your first run in with the paparazzi?” Greyson he said as he took my hand and started walking to a hallway. Greyson opened the third door on the right and was greeted by a little boy around the agge of 8 or 9.

“Greyson! I haven’t seen you in a week!” the boy had an accent and I automatically knew who it was. Tom Simpson, brother of Alli and Cody Simpson.

“Guys I want you to meet someone” I heard Greyson say I walked into the room and my heart skipped a beat I saw Alli and Cody Simpson. 

“Hey Kate, im Alli and this is Cody and that’s Tom.” Alli said pointing to Cody and Tom. I was surprised to see Cody standing there. Out of all the people in the world I was two feet away from Cody Simpson! I was a huge fan of Cody I mean who wouldn’t love an Australian? After we meet Greyson announced

“Well we cant stay in your dressing room all night Cody. What do you guys want to do?” we all thought about it and then I came up with an amazing idea.

“My parents are out of town for the night and my sister is with Alexa so we can go to my house.”

“Sounds fun!” Tom said as he ran out the door to the lobby. We got a ride from Greysons father and arrived at my house at 9:45. We watched movies ate popcorn and ordered pizza. It was the best night we laughed and played hide and go seek. During hide and go seek Greyson and I hid in the same closet and just sat there holding hands until Tom found us. Around midnight Cody and Greyson announced that they have to go to bed for the concert and went to their hotel with tom. Alli spent the night so we could get to know each other better. We talked and joked and by the end of the night we were each other’s best friend. That night could not of gone any better, until I got on twitter…

---------------------------------

HAAAAYYYYY GUIIISSEEEEEEEEEEE! so i dont know if i should continue this story or not. but if youre reading this comment JAKE FROM STATE FARM AT 3 I THE MORNING! because i think this story is kind of sucky. im a terrible writter and just might delete this story. anywhoooooooooooo i love you guiseeeeee<3333