Its a perfect day to dance in the rain

There he was. In his Pink Floyd t-shirt, skinny jeans and his all-stars. My heart pounded, I could feel my hands shaking.

'Don't be nervous Kate, hes just a regular guy' I told myself. I finally got up the courage to walk up to him.

"Greyson?" I asked

"Hey, Kate! I was worried you wouldn't make it! I mean im a little schocked you said yes to meeting me here. But there was something about you that kept me thinking of you, ya know?" Greyson said, I could see his hand shaking; thank god I wasn't the only one nervous.

"Ha yeah I know." I felt awkward saying this, should I say more? What should I say? Im never this nervous about any guy.

"Lets get some food im starving! What do you recommend here?"

"Well, I usually get the tacos, nothing wrong with the usual." I said, was that off putting? Ugh why am I so nervous? I mean today I changed my outfit three times before finding the perfect one. A Hollister black and white striped long sleeved shirt, skinny jeans and my Sperrys. As I sat down at the table our waiter came up and asked what our drinks were. We both answered and we got to talking.

"So Kate, tell me a little about your self."

"Well, im a 9th grader, Im about to turn 15, and um, well I cant think of anything else. What about you? Touring the country, millions of fans how do you keep track?"

"Haha its hard, I love my fans, and touring is just amazing I get to meet my fans but I miss my siblings ya know? And especially my friends you just never talk to them you know?" Greyson added. I don't know if it was just me, but I felt a real connection. I felt like myself, comfortable around Greyson. Our food came. I ordered the tacos and Greyson ordered Chicken Enchiladas, double rice and guacmole on top, his favorite.

"So,Kate. What do you want to do after this?" asked Greyson

"Well, the question is, what do YOU want to do after lunch?" i emphasized the you and he laughed.

"Oh I get it, this is your city and you want to be my tour guide." Greyson said with a huge smirk on his face. We finished eating and after we paid our bill, we sat down and just talked. And what felt like thirty minutes was really four hours.

"Goodness its pouring outside! I love to dance in the rain, do you?" I asked Greyson hoping he did too. I always imagined dancing in the rain with Greyson. As creepy as it may sound, I did Images on twitter about that. I remember one, my favorite one that got inspired by a dream I had. "#imagine you and Grey dancing in the rain, he hugs you tightly and kisses your nose."

"Ha are you kidding me? I love dancing in the rain!" he said as he took my hand and ran outside into the rain. We danced what seemed for 10 minutes wasn't long at all. We ran onto a covering to talk some more.

"I had a great time today Kate," Greyson said,

"Me too, Greyson. When do you have to leave? Town I mean"

"Well i don't know yet. I hope not too soon, I want to get to know you more, I really do, Kate."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM SO SORRY GUYS! i lost the password to this account but i recovered it(: so im sorry for the wait but thank you guys for the feedback on this story! okay so the next chapter is going to have a one month jump soooooo yeah. ill try to update everysunday though! if you have any questions or anything find me on tumblr; nautical-winters-in-paradise.tumblr.com!(: okay guys see you next sundaaaaaaaay(: <3

peace, love, rubbergloves<333333333333