The Box

“Why did you bring up Greyson mom?” I asked nervously.

“Why don’t you look for yourself?” my mother said as she handed me a white envelope. I opened the envelope. Inside, I saw a card that said ‘Happy Birthday’ I opened the card and out fell some sort of paper, I picked the paper up and they were tickets! The tickets read ‘Greyson Chance, Row 1, Seat 2-4’ I dropped the tickets to the floor. Time stood still, I could feel my mouth drop. I was speechless. 

“No way… AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!” I started jumping up and down and I could not stop screaming! 

“Woah! Someone got their birthday present early!” my dad said as he walked into the kitchen

“Kate sit down we need to talk.” Mom said as she sat down at the table.

“We got three tickets for you, and your about to be 14 and were trusting you a lot more.” 

My father said as he made himself a bowl of cereal.

“So your father and I talked about it and you can go alone with two other friends” my mother told me in a serious voice.

“Are you kidding me?!?!”

“No we are not Kate, your mother had to influence me to let you go by yourself with these…” my father said as he pushed me a box. I was a little nervous about what was in the box.

A/N hey guys(: what do you think is in the box???(; thank you for reading this! i know im not the best writter but im trying. if you guys have any input in this story please leave a comment tell me what you think! and tell me what you think of this!!!(: