Chapter 4

As Liv and I walked out of Livs’ house we went running to the street screaming.

“AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! WERE GOING TO SEE GREYSON CHANCE IN CONCERT!!!!!!!” Liv shouted in the middle of the road. We ran to my house to tell my parents that Livs mom said yes to going to the concert. 

“Wow, Olivia we are so glad that your mother said yes!” my mother said to Liv who was over excited.

“Mom, were going to go upstairs and figure out who else can come to the concert.”

“Okay Kate, ill send some snacks up.” My mother said as we walked towards the stairs.

“Oh Kate, can you believe in ONE week we are going to meet Greyson Michael Chance?” Liv said in a dramatic voice 

“I cant wait! Goodness but we have to see who else can go. We have an extra ticket.” I said as I grabbed my phone and played Hold On ‘Til The Night as high as it would go. Then as Unfriend You started playing Liv and I both looked at each other at the same time.

“IZZY!!!” we both shouted. Izzy was our best friend since birth. The three of us were unstoppable. We were all born on the same week. Our parents meet at birthing classes. And ever since then, birthdays, vacations, shopping have always included Izzy and Liv. We asked Izzy if she could come and she said that she would ‘tell us in a classy way’ typical Izzy fashion. 30 minutes later Izzy came storming into my room.

“LIVIN INSIDE THE BOX YOUR SO AFRAID OF TAKING CHANCES HOW YOU GONNA REACH THE T..” Izzy sang

“IZZY! What did your mom say?” I asked dying to know what her parents said about her going to the concert.

“YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!” Izzy sang in an opera way. 

“AAAHHHH!” we all screamed and we listened and danced to Greyson’s songs until 3 in the morning. In one short week we all would be meeting Greyson Chance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay guys sorry this chapter was boring i just needed to let them meet greyson.(: