A Strange Change in Heart

October 8th, 2015

It's the end of spirit week. Today everyone is wearing your school colors and everyone is excited for the pep rally. Homecoming is also this Saturday and you and your girls are going to hit the dance floor. You all have the perfect dresses picked out and you couldn't be more excited. And you hope just maybe a certain someone will dance with you. You know who I'm talking about.

It's lunch time once again and the cafeteria is full of chatter. Zoella and her girls strut around the lunch tables inviting everyone to her hoco after party. Well almost everyone. Just everyone who is a someone through Zoella's eyes.

The popular posse struts over to Naomi's table which strikes you with surprise.

"Hello Naomi!" Zoella says cheerfully with a smile on her face.

"Yeah what's up girl?" Sky asks with the same overly happy face.

You looked to your friends who are both equally confused as to what is going on. You guys continue to eavesdrop on the conversation.

"Please just tell me what you want from me," Naomi commands you can see the annoyance prevalent on her face.

"We just wanna have a little girl chat, you know, talk," Zoella explains as she takes a seat next to Naomi. The popular posse follows  suit and grabs seats around the once empty table.

"Well if you've come to talk to me about how ugly, fat, and stupid I am or tell me I should kill myself I already know and I'm not in the mood," Naomi proclaims.

"Oh come on we're just trying to be nice," Scarlette says.

"Since when are you guys nice to me?" Naomi questions.

"Since we realized how cruel we were being," Aurora says.

"Yeah so we decided to be nice and invite you to our after party to make up for all the bad times. It's at my house directly after the Homecoming Dance. You should come it will be so totally fun," Zoella says.

"You guys are serious?" Naomi asks.

"Swear," Genesis says.

Naomi thinks for a moment, contemplating this whole scenario. "Alright I'll go," Naomi beams.

The whole posse claps excitedly. "Alright great see you there," Zoella says as she and her friends get up.

"See you!" Naomi exclaims as she smiles. You've never seen her so happy before and all over a stupid party of Zoella's!?

"Oh and your gonna love the big surprise we have for you! Toodles," Scarlette says as she waves goodbye to Naomi.

You and your friends are flabbergasted at what just went down. Did that really just happen? You guys are quite curious about what's going to go down at that party. Good thing Zoella invites you guys.