Everthing is Great Until it's You

October 19th, 2015

"Sorry about the lost of your friend," Zoella says to you as she sits at your table along with her posse, forcing your friends to scoot over.

"Oh thanks but she wasn't my friend," You reply. You did barely know her.

"Sure she was. You were the only one who would attempt stick up for the loser," Zoella says.

"She's not a loser. How can you be so cold and cruel the girl is dead now and you still torment her," You snap.

"I don't care. This was long overdue," Zoella says with a smug smile.

"You disgust me," You tell her as you shake your head in disapproval.

"Hey I'm not the disgusting one here. If you think about it your the reason she's dead," Zoella bites back.

"How on earth am I the reason!?" You rage.

"You were always there. You saw us beat her up, you were at the party, you watched as we embarrassed at the party, you lied about the cake, and never did anything about the stuff you saw. For what reason, to save yourself? How selfish. The one who really needed saving was Naomi and look where she's at now. Toodles, murderer," Zoella says and she then walks of with her followers following.

"Killer," Genesis says.

"You should kill your own self for this," Scarlette says.

"You should be ashamed," Sky says.

"Murderer," Aurora says.

All these comments shoot you in the heart like daggers.
Is it all my fault, you think. Is she right about me being selfish, you think.

"Don't listen to them," Your friends says, "You never wanted for this too happen."

Sure you never wanted this to happen but you can't help but feel it could've not happened if only you would have said something.

From that point forward Zoella and her friends were bullying you. Blaming you for Naomi's tragic death and just making you feel like a worthless piece of crap.