Mortification

October 10th, 2015

The dance is over but the night isn't. Plenty awaits so you hop in your friend's older brother's car along with the rest of your friends. You all ride off to Zoella's party. Almost everyone is going. It should be fun. You heard Naomi was still going even after all the words floating around about her at the dance. The whispers managed not to get back to her which is good because you and I know quite well she doesn't deserve. Especially after a night that was probably hard for her.

Music plays through the speakers of this 1999 Pontiac Sunfire. You and your friends jibber-jabber in the back seat about how excited you are about your first big high school party. You're going to continue to dance and have a great time tonight.

You get to the party and it's just like you expect. A big house filled with loud music, rowdy teens, and couples making out. You look around this big house with your friends admiring just how good it looks. It would never compare to yours. In the living area is where most of the action is going on. That's where the dj is and most of the dancing. Aurora takes the dj's mic and makes an announcement over the speakers.

"Okay everyone, I hope you all are having a good time out there. To get this party started I do ask that you focus your attention to the projection. Thank you!" Aurora announces. Everyone follows the directions given by Aurora and you all look to the projection that is high on the wall. Aurora hands the mic to Zoella.

"Thanks Aurora! Well we all can agree this has been an amazing night," Zoella speaks into the mic, "But just to make it all better I'd like to point your guys' attention to a very special guest. Naomi are you out there?!" Zoella asks searching the crowd for Naomi.

"Right here!" She says raising her hand.

"Ooh you have a front row seat. Perfect. You are not going to want to miss this," Zoella says.

"My oh so darling friends and I have compiled a slideshow of images to present to you all in honor of Naomi. We call it, The Life of a Good-For-Nothing."

You see the title page of this presentation Zoella came up with. It has a triple chinned selfie of Naomi and the title above the picture. Plenty of people laugh at the unflattering photo displayed for everyone's viewing.

"Let's start at the beginning. Birth! This mistake was born on October 15, 1999. What an awful day," Zoella says as she clicked to the next slide. There was a baby picture of her posing with Teddy Bears.

"Quite adorable isn't she. Man oh man what in the world happened!? I think things started to go down hill in Preschool," Zoella says as she clicks to the next slide.

"That's right Naomi is not only a cutter but she's a nose picker," Zoella announces as she points to the picture of a 4 year old Naomi dinging for gold.

Genesis grabs the mic. "Could she get anymore disgusting!?" Genesis asks,

"Oh yes, not only does she pick her boogers but she eats them!" Zoella proclaims. The crowd reacts in total disgust.

"None of those things are true!" Naomi yells.

"Well the proof is in the pudding honey!" Zoella explains.

"Anyway moving on. This next slide is a video of 5th grade Naomi showing off her amazing talents. Hit it Sky!" Zoella says with a smug smile on her face. Sky presses play on the laptop. A video of Naomi on her bed jumping, dancing, and singing to Baby by Justin Bieber. Her voice cracks a squeaks as she shakes her butt from her bed. Everyone is dying laughing. You can't even imagine the amount of embarrassment Naomi is going through right now.

"If you look close enough you see her chub jiggle!" Scarlette says into the mic over fits of laughter.

All of a sudden Naomi rushes through the crowd. Her cheeks are stained with eye makeup.

"Oh where you going Naomi we haven't even gotten to the good part!" Zoella calls. But Naomi runs out the door, not looking back.

"Oh well we didn't need her anyway. I mean we're better off without her in our lives, right!?. Okay this next slide features little Naomi falling off stage during the Jr.High play," Zoella says. The clip is played over and over again. Even in slow motion! Everyone laughs. Each time harder than the first. You can't stand to watch anymore of it so you and your friends make an Irish exit. That's the last time you and Naomi trust going to a party of Zoella's.