Birthday Bumps

October 15th, 2015

It's after school. You and your friends are walking home together. It's also Naomi's birthday. Speaking of Naomi you are heading in her direction. She is leaning against the school building talking to a guy. The guy waves goodbye to her and crosses the street. She looks quite happy. She should be its her birthday. As you are walking towards her you see the populars coming toward her too on the opposite end of the street.

The Populars stop to talk to her. You and your friends don't know what's going on. You're not close enough to hear what's going on. But when you do brush past them you hear the following.

"Come on guys grab her she needs 16 birthday bumps!" Zoella commands.

Birthday bumps? Friends only do that. You guys think nothing of it and keep walking. When you hear a scream and your head snaps back. Zoella must have a very different perception of what birthday bumps are because you see her punching Naomi in the face. The other girls restrain her so Naomi can't run or fight back. All she can do is cry for help and for them to stop.

They chant:

"1!"

"2!"

"3!"

"4!"

"5!"

"6!"

"7!"

You and your friends get out of there quick. Better her nose be bloody than yours right. You don't hear the rest of the numbers be called out. But who cares how many times Naomi was hit. Whether it was 16 times or more; Just know it was one too many for her not to get help.