Chapter Eight

Ayeee smut who doesn't love a bit of smut

I watched Sam carefully as he listened to my words, taking off his clothes and making his way back under the bedsheets. He looked nervous and honestly I didn't blame him but it was killing me knowing what he was going through and I had to help him. "Am I okay to go get a tissue and clean your face up now?" I asked softly, leaning forwards and placing a soft kiss on his forehead, all he did in return was nod his head slightly, his eyes practically pleading with me to not suddenly change my mind but I wasn't going to, I'd never be able to live with myself if I just left him in this mess.

Once I was in the bathroom, my eyes immediately fell on what was on the counter. A rolled up dollar bill and a small bag of cocaine, my stomach turned at the just the sight of it and I wanted to flush it all down the toilet but the temptation had to be avoided for now, that would be Sam's job to do when he was ready. I averted my eyes and instead gathered some tissue, dampening it using the tap and leaving the room as fast as I could because just being around that stuff was unsettling enough for me. No words were spoken when I climbed on top of Sam, straddling his waist over the duvet as I grabbed his chin, raising his face to look up at mine so that I could see where the blood was and get as much off as I could.

"Don't tell anyone." He finally spoke, his voice weak and it cracked a little mid-sentence. "I know you gotta keep enough secrets for me but just one more thing. Don't tell anyone, please." I could tell that it'd been on his mind for a while, the idea of people finding out something he was quite clearly so ashamed of was something obviously scary to him and I wished I could take it all away from him just like that but that was impossible. I didn't mind keeping things for him though, the only other secret was that we were actually an item at all because my father would flip but that was also for my own benefit too so I wasn't too bothered. "I promise, this is just between us, yeah?" Sam smiled at my words, the reassurance apparent on his face. His eyes were still glazed over and his pupils were huge and I wondered how I hadn't properly noticed earlier because it's so goddamn obvious. But now wasn't time to ask questions, now was time to show Sam that I wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

"You don't have to help me, you know? I can do it on my own. I'm grateful and everything but I don't wanna be a burden or anything." His words came out fast as his still unsteady hands gripped my waist firmly. I shuffled to get more comfy, still straddling him but I reached over to be able to put the paper towel on the bedside table. "But I want to help you. You asked me to be your girlfriend and as your girlfriend my first job is to help you and make you better." I said the words in a teasing tone but I meant every word, Sam knew that too and I could tell just from looking at him that he was happy with what I said. I leaned myself forward and pressed my lips to him ever so gently, letting the kiss linger for just a few seconds before pulling away.

A pout appeared on Sam's lips as I stopped kissing him and I giggled at his cuteness. Of course I was going to kiss him again because in my mind, a good make out session would help relieve some of the tensions that had already arouse since we woke up. I tilted my head to the side, giving him a teasing smirk before I moved my face towards his again, stopping just before my lips touched his and he tried to raise his head to kiss me back I pulled away slightly. He groaned in annoyance, moving his hands to my ass rather than my waist and giving a squeeze to urge me on - I was wearing just my underwear and one of Sammy's t-shirts at the time so he had very good access to my ass. "What's the matter, daddy?" I feigned an innocent tone of voice as I spoke and I felt Sam's grip on my ass tighten, looking at his eyes they'd already darkened with lust and I almost laughed at how crazy just a few words drove him.

It was like he completely changed, one of his hands leaving my ass and moving into my hair, wrapping it around his fist and guiding the back of my head down so that my lips would finally meet with his. The kiss was rough and messy and I couldn't help but whimper quietly into it at just the mere thought of how desperate I'd managed to make him with just a few teases. My breath was heaving by the time we eventually pulled away from the kiss, one string of saliva connecting us until Sam wiped his mouth, his breath also coming out in quick pants because that kiss was so fucking overwhelming and I knew he was beyond turned on already. I lifted myself off his body in order to pull the duvet off of him, revealing him practically fully naked aside from his underwear which showed off his significantly large bulge. Fuck, he was so hot it made my head spin. I reached my hand out and placed it on the bulge, applying pressure and moving in a slow circle as I kept my gaze fixed directly on Sam, his eyes fluttering shut at the sudden pleasure and his mouth falling agape.

"Baby," he managed to get out, swallowing air before speaking again. "I want to feel your mouth on me. Are you gonna do that for me?" His words came out in a way that told me he most definitely was not asking a question; he wasn't really asking if I was going to do that, he was practically telling me. It was impossible for my to deny just how much I loved that though, Sam's always an absolute sweetheart but once it comes to the bedroom, he has such control over me and it drives me crazy, I doubt I'd ever be able to say no to anything he wants from me when he's that goddamn sexy. He shook his head at me when I simply nodded in an answer, his eyes falling shut briefly and a tiny moan escaping his mouth as I applied even more pressure to him. "Use your words baby, I wanna hear you say my name when I ask you things." My heart pounded in my chest as I watched him, his face laced with pleasure but his voice dripping with such dominance, I'd never witnessed a more beautiful sight. "Yes daddy, sorry." I mumbled as an apology before turning my attention back to the job at hand.

I shuffled down the bed so that my face was in line with Sam's crotch, positioning myself between his slightly parted legs then I placed my lips to his clothed member. I felt him twitch beneath my lips and his body seemed to tense from the anticipation but by now I was done with teasing, reaching finally up to the waistband of his underwear and pulling them down his body along with his help of briefly lifting his hips. The second I wrapped my palm around him, he cursed loudly at the sudden much-needed friction as I pumped my hand up and down slowly. He let out a few groans of pleasure, his head tilted back to the ceiling and his eyes squeezed shut and his mouth parted, his tongue darting out to lick his lips before he began to speak. "Come on babygirl, daddy needs you so bad. Fuck, I need you right now." His words came out in a hurried slur, every syllable drowning in want and I almost moaned out loud at the words he was saying. He didn't have to tell me twice though because before he could even let out another word, I wrapped my mouth around his tip, my tongue darting out along the slit and I was shocked at the suddenness and firmness of which his hands were in my hair. I looked up at him as I took more of him into my mouth, my tongue running along the most sensitive areas as I began to move up and down and I could tell he wasn't going to last all that long due to the way his hips were already involuntarily bucking up into my mouth. Strings of moans and curse words were falling from his mouth one after the other as he began to take over, his hands now guiding my head onto his dick as he moved his hips up into me. I moaned around him every now and then, the vibrations sending him closer and closer to his high and I knew with just a few more thrusts he'd be there. I relaxed my throat, taking as much of him in as possible before humming around him one last time, that was what practically drove him over the edge. He tugged on my hair as a way to tell my that he was about to come but I didn't move, I continued to move my tongue around him, trying to give him as much pleasure as possible before he released in my mouth with one loud moan of my name. I continued to suck him until he eventually pulled away and I swallowed what was in my mouth.

Looking up at him, his eyes were lidded and his hair was a mess of wavy locks and the front bits were stuck to his forehead, his chest was heaving and his plump lips parted perfectly and I decided post-orgasm Sam was one of the most exquisite sights. I crawled up the bed into his side as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into him closer into him. "Without a doubt, the best way to start the day." He spoke, kissing my forehead before sitting up and swinging his legs over the side of the bed, reaching for whatever clothes were closest to him. "And now I have to go call in sick."