Chapter 10

"So tell me again why you're coming home at 4:00 in the morning," Shakira managed to squeal out as she followed me upstairs to my room. My happiness from the date slowly wore off as Shakira had me relive it about twenty more times since she relentlessly bombarded me with questions. I tried to ignore her as she degraded Maluma for starting our date night out so atrociously but she made up for that 'not-safe-for-work or small children' name calling with the constant 'aws' and 'he's so sweet' after i told her about the beach.

I thought the questions would stop after i had tucked myself into bed signalling that i was ready to go to sleep, but instead she joined me on the bed and even called Gerard to tell him about it.

"Can we discuss this in the morning, please" I asked, rubbing my eyes. My hopes were crushed when fits of giggling met my ears instead.

"It is the morning,Lou" Shaki said, bouncing a bit on the bed.

"Right. And besides I want hear all about this guy that thinks he can be with my little sister" Gerard said, making himself comfortable on my bed.

"Guys seriously?" i groaned, covering me head with my blanket. Surprisingly, my blanket muffled out some of their conversation buy sadly it was no competition against Milan. The bumbling 2 year old was able to find his parents and unfortunately me as well. My moment of peace was cut short by the two year old tugging at my blanket, demanding to see his favourite aunt. No matter how tired I was, I couldn't resist my chubby-cheeked nephew.

"Milan!" I shouted, receiving fits of giggles in return. I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a big hug.

"Ok Milan, we've annoyed her enough for the morning. She's gonna need some sleep if shes gonna follow us to daddy's match today." Shakira said, picking Milan up in her arms.

"Match? Today? Me?" i asked,totally and utterly exasperated.

"Ofcourse and i'll ask your new beau if he'll come with us as well" She added making her way out the door.

"Thats a good idea. I can finally meet him then" Gerard replied, following closely behind Shakira. Before I could object, they both were out of the room.So much for sleeping in all day.

To my displeasure, falling asleep was the hardest thing for me to do at this time. All in all i probably got about an hour sleep before Shakira woke me up to get ready. For the first time, i didn't complain about going to the match thanks to my tiredness reducing my normal functionality. I even decked myself out in one of the custom made Barcelona shirts Gerard had got for me.

We were loading the car with Milan's essentials when a familiar car pulled up in the driveway. Shakira let out a small squeal then flashed a wide grin at me.

"Look who's here" she said, making obvious gestures to Maluma. I covered my face with my hand as a blush threatened to creep on my face.

"Gosh, you're worse than mom" I muttered, shaking my head. I uncovered my face to see Maluma walking our way as Shakira's squeals got louder. I playfully slapped her shoulder.

"Can you at least try to contain yourself?" I asked as a pout made its way onto her face. The childish side of her broke free as she stuck her tongue out at me in response.

"Ladies" Maluma greeted us, giving Shakira a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Maluma, i'm so glad you could make it" she said to him, flashing him a wide smile.

"My pleasure. Anything for my favourite Mebarak sister" he said giving her another quick hug.

Shakira gave him a playful slap on the shoulder then whispered something along the lines of "we both know Lou is your favourite'. My ears were greeted with his hearty laughter filling the air as he made his way over to me.

"Louisa" he said, trying his best to conceal a smile.

"Maluma" i replied,mimicking him. He stared at me for a few seconds the closed the gap between us. His infamous grin emerged as placed each hand on the side of my cheek.

"You look like a zombie" he said examining my face while chuckling.

"That's exactly the look i was going for" I replied, a grin appearing on my face.

"Now tell me ,"he began furrowing his eyebrows but his megawatt smile was still evident," why exactly didn't you go to sleep last night , young lady?"A small chuckle escaped my lips.

" Well if you must know, a certain someone had me up all night" . His infectious laughter filled the air again, resulting in me giggling a bit. He planted a kiss on my forehead, then on my cheek.

"Aaw" Shakira cooed with Milan in her hands. "Aren't they adorable" she said to the two year old who was staring back at her with a grin on his face.

I shook my head then grabbed Maluma's hand and led him to the drivers side of the car.

"You're driving" i said to him while handing him the keys.

He playfully bowed in front of me the replied with "your wish is my command" in a heavily accented voice. I chuckled a bit then got into the passengers seat as Shakira was already in the back with Milan.

The moment we took our seats in the stadium was the moment i instantly regretted my decision to come here, again. Just like the last time, the constant vuvuzela horns and chattering and chanting made the perfect mix for a headache. Unfortunately , instead of having one overly excited football fanatic beside me, i had two. Maluma joined Shakira in all of the goal celebrations and even the groaning when they had conceded two goals by the other team.

The match ended with draw with both teams on two points and this didn't set well with Shakira. The entire walk to the Barcelona dressing room was filled with 'they should'ves' and ' that last on goal kick should've been a goal'. One would think she was the coach.

I felt Maluma's arm wrap around my waist as we neared the dressing room. I shot him a warm smile as we entered the dressing room. We greeted everyone, well Shakira and Maluma greeted everyone. I on the other avoided a certain someone like poison, which obviously didn't sit well with him.

Before i could escape, Neymar grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him. He wrapped his arms around me then proceeded to peck my cheek. I quickly pulled away from him.

"Nice to see you too,meu coração "