Chapter 35

" I don't know Shak,but I'm not really feeling this dress"

I watched as the blonde pouted as she eyed the Vera Wang wedding dress that she currently had on. I could tell that it was one of the dresses at the top of her favourites list but she brought me here to be honest and that's exactly what I was. The dress was by no means flattering for her and I'd rather my sister to not look like an oversized mushroom on her big day. She eyed her dress from different angles before finally opting to try a different dress. I watched as she made her back to the changing room along with her bridal consultant.

I leaned back into my seat,knowing that it would take a while before I saw her again. As boredom began to sink in,I reached for my phone that I had reluctantly ignored all day since dress shopping with Shakira took so long. To my surprise,Zayn had left numerous texts and phone calls on my phone which made me bit anxious to see what he wanted.

I was first greeted with a decent paragraph consisting of him cursing me out for not telling him that I would be out of town for a few days. Our impromptu road trip was initially for me to clear my mind from the whole Maluma drama but it had turned into an opportunity of go dress shopping.I quickly sent him him a quick 'sorry,not sorry' text then continued to read the rest. Before anything else,my eyes caught a picture of a very familiar face that he sent causing me to go into a few seconds of shock. I stared at the picture for a few minutes before moving on to read the messages he sent. To be honest,the picture itself was more than enough for me to predict what the rest of Zayn's messages were.

There stood Maluma along with an unfamiliar,scantily clad brunette at the beach. What made things worse was that the brunette did not have her bikini bottoms on. I scrolled down to see his messages as the picture was fueling my anger towards the latino. As I predicted,Zayn held nothing back as he degraded Maluma with a string of expletives which even made me feel bad. As I scrolled a bit more I was greeted with another picture of the two,this time they were embracing each other as they kissed. 

I dropped the phone on my lap instantly was I placed my hands over my face. This whole relationship was just a big old continuation of the one I had with Neymar. I mentally slapped myself as I had got myself into the same unfortunate situation twice, but this time I was pregnant. This time I had to take the baby's future into consideration along with mine.

"How about this one" Shakira said as she entered the room once more. I slowly removed my hands from my face to watch the blonde bake her way towards the mirror so that she could see the dress for herself once more.

It took my a while to gather my thoughts as I was still a bit shaken up about the whole Maluma situation.I mentally gave myself a pep talk to try my best to act normal as this was a big day for her and I didn't want to spoil it.

"Better than the last one. But it does scream Shakira at all" I said eyeing the overly sexy laced dress which exposed skin in certain areas that Shakira normally wouldn't. She nodded her head in agreement as she cringed at herself in the mirror.

"Fifteenth time's a charm ,Lucy" she said to her consultant as she made her way towards the changing room once more. Once they were gone ,I immediately look at my phone once more to see a missed call from none other than the devil himself.

I immediately called him back as I was ready to unleash weeks of wrath within me on him but it rang without answer. I groaned in frustration as I called him again. After the fourth ring,his voice greeted my ears.

"Lou,baby,-" The nerve he had to call me 'baby' at a time like this.

"Its Louisa.You have no right to call me that" I said bluntly earning a sigh from him.

"So you saw the photos" he said,letting out a groan of frustration."This whole thing has been blown way out of proportions Lou." he said,sighing. I rolled my eyes at his response to the situation and gritted my teeth.

"Exactly how was you one a beach with a half naked girl kissing blown out of proportions?" I questioned as I refrained from just blatantly hanging up.

"Babe,those were from last year. Just google it. Some rotten blog writer-"

I immediately ended the call as the the clicking of Shakira's heels against the marble floor came into earshot. I didn't want her to hear anything or become suspicious of my bad mood so I turned the phone off so I wouldn't see if he tried to call me again.

To my surprise the blonde was in her casual clothes and not another wedding dress,making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Lou Lou,we're finished here for today. We need to go get some lunch before our next consultation appointment.

I groaned in frustration as at the mention of a next appointment. I really didn't understand why she had to visit so many places in just one day but complaining got me nowhere as I was ultimately ignored and told to 'suck it up'.

"But Shak,my legs hurt" I said,groaning as I stood up beside her. She grabbed my hand and lead me out of the store against my will.

"Walking is good exercise. Exercise is good for the baby" she said,dismissing my complaints.I was about try my luck at objecting once more but the sizzling Madrid sun caused my brain to malfunction and send me into heat overload. However,deep down I was somewhat happy because the heat proved to be a useful distraction from the Maluma drama I was currently battling.

"Sunlight is good for you too,vitamin d" she said as if she knew what my intention were.Damn you Shakira.