Chapter 27

Maluma's fingertips were electric. His touch against my soft skin sent a pulsating energy throughout my veins.His soft kisses were intoxicating as they took hold of my logical thinking and replaced it with a feeling of passion. A passion so intense that a whole new side of me was revealed. He teased me every step of the way before we became one.Our bodies intertwined as the intensity increased.His soft whispers in my ear about what was to come sent me even more into a blissful abyss. Every doubt I had about our relationship simply faded away as they were overpowered by the inexplicable pleasure that pulsed through my veins.

I watched as beads of sweat formed on his bare body. Our body heat paired with the rising Barcelona temperature was more than enough to set our hearts on fire.We moved in sync as our limbs engaged in an intoxicated dance.

We went on for hours until every ounce of energy was drained from our bodies.We fell into a comfortable silence as only the sounds of our rugged breathing flowed through the air. I could now feel his gaze burning into me which suddenly made me feel self conscious. I quickly place the covers over my bare body to which he released a small groan.

"My view" he muttered as he inched even closer to me with a pout evident on his face.He attempted to remove the covers with no avail so he settled with leaving a trail of kisses along my neck as he inched towards my lips. He a soft kiss on my lips before pulling away and staring at me intently.

"You were amazing" he said,his voice hot and raspy. He leaned forward and pecked my lips once more.Before he could pull away, I ran my hand throw his hair and cupped his cheek to hold him in place as I deepened the kiss. We continued like this for a few minutes before we ran out of air and pulled away.

We both eventually fell asleep due to our lack of energy and it was no surprise that when I woke up again it was the next day. I slowly got out of the bed to see the space beside me empty.I scanned the room for any signs of Maluma and my eyes fell upon his shirt which was still on the ground which could only mean that he was still here somewhere. I quickly went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower,hoping that when I came out he would reappear in my room. 

But he didn't.I, however,noticed that his shirt was still here so I got dressed into a pair of shorts and a white sports bra as the temperature didn't allow much room for any more clothing. I made my way outside of my room to see Maluma in the kitchen in only his boxers. He was making scrambled eggs while singing an unfamiliar song.

"Hoy te pusiste mas linda por lo que veo. Algo casual, pero sexy, asi te deseo ,y  esa fragancia que tu tienes yo ni lo creo. Qusiera fueras mi Julieta y yo tu Romeo.Para probar esos labios de miel y recorrer lentamente tu piel. " 

I walked closer to him and perched myself on the counter beside. Instead of stopping his song when he saw me, he continued but this time he sang it louder while his eyes never left mine.

" Cause i'm addicted to you baby, imposible resistirme a su fragancia" he belted out as he neared me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his head in the crook of my neck.He continued  to sing the song against my skin until he reached a particular line in which he decided to look at me.

"Cause i'm addicted to you baby, solo tu, solo tu" It earned him an inevitable smile from me which caused his smile to become even bigger.He seemingly finished his song as he ended it by placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"Buenos días,mi amor" he said,brushing his lips against mine once more.

"Buenos días" I replied,glancing at the eggs he was currently neglecting."Um,weren't you doing something before?" I questioned,motioning towards the eggs that were still on the stove.

He glanced at the eggs before mumbling a low 'shit' before turning the stove off. He inspected the eggs and to his luck,they weren't burnt.He quickly took up a plate which already had some waffles and bacon on it then he added some of the eggs to the dish.

"For you,m'lady" he said handing me the plate. I gave him a huge smile then dug into my food. He soon got his food and began eating as well. We ate in a comfortable silence until my eyes glimpsed the unfinished cake I was making.I groaned in frustration as I stared at the cake batter and melted chocolate which were now unfit for use. Maluma followed my gaze then erupted into a fit of laughter. I playfully slapped his arm which made him laugh even more.

"Why didn't you finish the cake,Lou?" he asked,already knowing the answer to his question. I placed my empty plate down then went over to the batter to inspect it. I  cringed  at the sight.I quickly began to clean up my mess, frowning as I had to throw away so many ingredients. 

"Aw ,don't be sad" Maluma said,coming up behind to pinch my cheeks a bit. My pout deepened as Maluma mimicked my actions with a frown similar to mine. I nudged him playfully with my elbow and continued cleaning up.I was surprised when he helped me but I didn't object. 

Once we were finished, Maluma had decided to go back to his home since he didn't have any extra clothes here, leaving me alone.After a few minutes, a smirking Zayn entered the room using the spare key he had. 

"So you and that asshole,huh" Zayn said,raising his brows at me while making himself comfortable on the couch. I feigned ignorance and gave him a questioning look.

"Oh come on, the whole complex heard you guys"

A small blush crept its way onto my cheeks,growing in size with each passing second. Beetroot Louisa was now making an appearance as the blush took over my face showing no mercy. 

"In my opinion, you weren't loud enough. Trust me if we were f*cking the whole city would know my name" he said bluntly, his smirk tripling in size. I quickly covered my face to hide my embarrassment which earned a light chuckle from Zayn. Kill me now.