First day

*Dean's POV*

I was sent out to get my first pokemon today. My two best friends were too. They were like brothers to me, but I did have a thing for Seth. I was scared to tell him tho.. Oh well, today we are getting our pokemon! I want a fire type. Roman was a grass and Seth wants a water. It's gonna be awesome! I can't wait.

I get dressed and my mom stuffs pokeballs into my book bag along with some other things. I picked it up and went outside and met with Seth and Roman. God Seth looked so cute....

A light blush came across my face and he looked at me and ran to me then hugged me. 

"Hey Dean!"

He giggled. I hugged him back and smiled a bit.

"Hey."

I said before letting go. I was 14, Seth turned 14 this year, and Roman's 15. I'm the middle child basically of our brother hood. We walked to the lab. Roman and Seth talking. I had my earbuds in because I felt like it. Roman had a girlfriend named Becky Lynch too. She's a really good friend. But me and Seth are both gay..

*Seth's POV*

I looked at Dean, god he had some of the most beautiful eyes. We decided to then walk to the lab. Me and Roman were talking, Dean was listening to his music. Good. I don't want him to hear what we're talking about or I'd be embarrassed.

"Hey Rome." 

I said.

"Yo?"

Roman said.

"I.....I like Dean...."

I said blushing.

"No way!!"

Roman looked at me surprised.

"yeah....But im scared to tell him.."

I nodded, still blushing.

"Aww, Sethie, I think he likes you too."

Roman told me.

"How do you know?"

I asked, curious.

"Well, he kinda does act like me when I was around Becky. All nervous and everything; blushing a lot too."

Roman said. It took me a moment to relies it but.. He was right! Dean did sometimes act nervous around me and blush... Maybe he does like me?!!

"S-Should I ask?"

I said looking at Dean nod his head a little to his song as we walked. It made me smile. He was always a little cutie.... I loved him, and I really want to tell him how I feel before it's too late.

Roman nodded. 

"Yeah man, I'll be with you all the way." 

He said. It made me smile to know I had Roman.

"Thanks Ro."

I said. Welp. I'll tell him.. Soon.