Our journey begins

*yes I made the towns up and from other games XD*

*Roman's POV*

We walked out the door and looked at each other with a smile.

"So. Where should we go first?"

Dean asked. We thought for a few moments.

"How about WhiteRun?"

Seth said. I nodded.

"Sounds good."

I said. Dean nodded in agreement.

"Let's go!"

Dean laughed before Cyndaquil and him ran off. Seth giggled before running after him with Totodile. Me and Chikortia looked at each other with a smile before running after them.

*Seth's POV*

I giggled a bit as Dean playfully head locked me. We had finally made it. I wanted to tell Dean how I felt but he ran off to see his uncle, the gym leader. Which was okay, he hadn't seen him in 3 years. I'll tell him once he's not as hyper either. Like literally he's so hyper.. But I love him for his lunatic self. Roman and I went to go see his uncle too, and his uncle was best friend's with Becky's mom and dad which Roman was happy about because Becky was standing beside him with a eevee beside her. Dean ran and hugged his uncle as his uncle laughed and picked him up hugging him.

"Oh my boy!! It's so good to see you!!"

He said and Dean laughed a bit and hugged him around his neck putting their heads together, it was a cute sight. Made me smile actually.

"I am too!! I finally got a pokemon and mom let me come out!!"

He said and his uncle smiled setting him down.

"Oh really?! Who'd you choose?"

He asked as we walked up. Roman kissed Becky on the cheek and hugged her. Wish I could do that with Dean....

"I chose Cyndaquil."

He said as his cyndaquil jumped on his back.

"Cynda!!"

It cheered. His uncle chuckled lightly with a smile.

"Good choice my boy. How 'bout you Sethie?"

He asked me.

"Hmm?"

I hummed.

"Oh! I went with Totodile."

I said as my totodile danced a bit again which made us all laugh a bit.

"And you Roman, I guess you went with Chikorita seeing she's on your shoulder."

His uncle said and Roman smiled and nodded.

"Well, you guys will have to get some more pokemon and come challenge me some day. And you're welcome to stay at my place I got plenty of room and beds."

His uncle told us.

"Thank you Uncle Levi!" (:c my uncle levi died on a boat in the war.. ;-; R.I.P)

Dean said and we nodded a thank you. Well, I guess we start here with our life? Maybe if I can get me and Dean just alone... I can do this.

"Hey, um, Dean?"

I said walking off with him.

"What's up?"

He asked me.

"I was wondering if you want to go pokemon hunting with me?.."

I asked blushing slightly. I saw a blush come across his face and smiled at that.

"Uh... Sure."

He said and gave me a smile. I smiled back.

"Cool. Let's go then, our pokemon need the experience. Maybe we should nick name them?"

I said.

"Yeah, we should. I'll name Cyndaquil... Flare." 

He said and Flare cheered in joy. I giggled a bit.

"I think I'll name Totodile.. Wave."

I said and Wave danced a bit again and we both laughed a bit, even Flare.

"Well he's a happy little thing."

Dean said. I nodded, still laughing a bit as we walked to a huge meadow full of grass patches we could search.

"Oh, Dean... before we start.... Can I ask you something?... or at least... Show you?..."

I said getting a bit closer to him. He looked at me and nodded.

"Anything Sethie..."

He said and held my hands before we looked into each others eyes....

*AN*

*Ooooooo!!!!! What do you guys think will happen?!!

Lol. Anyway!! Merry christmas guys :3 I work on so many chapters every day cause I type so fast on this pc XD I can type over 100 words in like less than 1 or 2 minutes >:3 Im awesome lol. Anyway I will do as many chapters as I can today and whenever I can. Promise! Be safe and have a great day!!*