River Wood

*Seth's POV*

My sneasle was sitting on my shoulder as we walked. I walked beside Dean while Roman walked on the other side of me; his rilou walking beside him. Dean had his houndoom out as we walked. We had left early that morning to get to River Wood. I was holding Dean's hand as we walked. Roman was talking to Becky on the phone since she was already there. So we remained quiet as he did. 

When we finally did make it, Dean went towards the forest to go train and look for pokemon. I followed with him. We had plenty of poke balls in our book bags. Honestly maybe even over 100.. But that's cause you never know what pokemon you will run into. We had poke balls, great balls, ultra balls, etc. We were prepared. We even planned to make a new pokemon gym when we grow up. Master Gym! Where we have all these pokemon, like mixtures, say fighting, flying, and grass? Stuff like that, and there are 3 gym leaders with like 8 or 10 pokemon each! We planned on all of us doing that. Becky said she would join us but she wants to be an electric type gym leader. Which we can understand; she's good with electric types. She's even trying to get a jolteon. She has a pikachu, electrike, and eevee. She's pretty good, I'd like to battle her some day when I'm a better trainer. I've only had Wave evolve so far. Vulpix hasn't, Eevee hasn't, and I just got Sneasle not to long ago. I love her too.

We finally made it to the forest. Dean had caught another pokemon last night. He woke up randomly and went out but never told us what pokemon he had. It was in a great ball and I saw him take it out. I was curious of what his new pokemon was. Sneasle leaned forward curious and Houndoom tilted his head. He looked at Houndoom and pet his head before putting it up. 

"I'll let her out soon buddy."

He said. So it's a girl? Okay that's one thing. But I'm so curious of what it is!.. Like really. What is it?.. Maybe I can get it out of him or maybe he'll have "her" in battle. I don't know. We walked as I held his hand then these two trainers, a couple I think, decided to battle me and him. He nodded and I smiled and nodded back to him.