Small little date

(I just love this song and think it would fit and you guys would like to listen to some music :3)

*Dean's POV*

It was a week later and I was slowly getting better. I decided to make a picnic and take Seth on a date. Houndoom had the basket in his mouth. Eevee had the basket of drinks. And Kazam had the blanket for us. While my little ol' Mightyena had the basket of glasses. (cups)

I hopped onto my dad's rapidash he let me borrow and I rode it to Seth's house. My pokemon were already on the hill waiting to set up for me. I saw Seth come out and he looked so hot. I smiled a bit as he walked up and smiled a little. I held my hand out for him and helped him onto the rapidash as he grabbed my waist and I blushed but smiled as I rode towards the mountain, well hill, where our picnic would be.

"So where we goin'?"

Seth asked me. I never told him where we were going. I wanted it to be a surprise. So I would give him hints here and there but I wouldn't tell him.

"It's a surprise. But it's really pretty."

I said. He shrugged and snuggled into my back which made me chuckle lightly. He hugged me around the waist still not to fall off rapidash as we got there. I hopped off then helped him off and hitched Rapidash. They then set up for us; one by one and I saw the cutest smile on Seth's face. I sat down with him on the blanket and got a plate for him and put some of his favorite things on it and handed it to him which he smiled and set it down in front of him.

"Thank you Dean... For everything..."

He said and I smiled with a small nod.