2 new pokemon

(I just thought the art was really good and would fit this chapter :3 he catches a houndour :D not saying what Sethie catches tho X3 y'all gotta find out >:3)

*Dean's POV*

Me and Seth had been training and fighting wild pokemon all day. Flare was now level 10 and his pokemon, Wave, was now level 9! Almost level 10, Flare just turned level 10 after defeating a deerling. I looked over to Seth who was sitting with Totodile; both eating a sandwich. It made me smile at them. I then heard rustling and Flare jumped up as a houndour came out. It looked awesome, maybe I could catch it... 

"Okay, Flare, use flamethrower." 

I told him. Flare nodded and used flamethrower on the houndour. I don't think it did much damage but it took him by surprise.

"Okay, now, use quick attack!"

I say and Flare used a quick attack on him which then I threw a pokeball at it... 1 shake... 2 shakes... 3 shakes.... GOT HIM! Ha, yes!!

I picked up the pokeball and let him come out. It looked at me a bit confused before barking a hello I guess. I smiled and pet his head. 

"I think I'll name you.. Techno."

I said and it howled it's joy. I giggled a bit then snuck up behind Seth and tackled him playfully. He screamed a bit from that then punched me in the arm playfully before I gave him a peck on the cheek. He blushed then picked his sandwich back up and I giggled a bit before he smiled a little. I had also caught another pokemon that I wanted to give to him as I sat in front of him then handed him a pokeball. He was confused then let it out. Vulpix. He gasped and looked at me then smiled and hugged me. I chuckled and hugged him back. 

"Like her?"

I asked and he nodded as the vulpix climbed into his lap. I smiled at that and kissed him then put my head on his looking into his beautiful eyes as he smiles at me. Yep. He's the one. He's the love of my life. I can feel it.