Starter Pokemon

*Jon's POV*

When we finally got there we walked in and some guy came to us. 

"Ah, I see y'all made it."

He says as I put my music and ear buds into my book bag. I nod. Seth shrugs and Roman does nothing.

"So, Dean, right? Which pokemon would you like?"

He asked.

"A fire type."

I respond and he handed me a poke ball.

"That's Cyndaquil. A fire starter." 

He told me. I nodded and let him come out.

"CYNNDAA!"

It cooed and I laughed a bit and knelled by it. It looked so awesome. I picked him up as he rest on my shoulder. I smiled and the professor, I guess he was, smiled. 

"And for you Roman?"

He asked. I looked to the other two.

*Roman's POV*

"And for you Roman?"

Professor asked and I looked up. Dean was looking at us and smiling like he was happy for all of us.

"Uh, grass type."

I said. He nodded and handed me a poke ball. 

"That's chikorita."

He told me. I nodded and smiled a bit before letting her out.

"CHIIKAAA!!"

It cheered and I chuckled lightly before she jumped onto my shoulder. 

"So you're the water type?" 

Professor asked Seth.

*Seth's POV*

"So you're the water type?"

Professor asked. I looked up and nodded slightly before he handed me a poke ball. I smiled a bit and let it out.

"That's totidile."

He told me. I smiled a bit as it came out dancing a bit.

"TOTA! TOTA! TOTA!"

He cheered and I laughed a bit before picking it up and he sat on my book bag.

"Thank you, sir."

I say. Dean and Roman nodded.

"So I take it you will all go on the journey together?" 

He asked us. We looked at each other.

"Well... I'm in."

Dean put his fist out and looked at us before Cyndaquil came down and did the same with his tiny paw. I smiled and put my fist in as Totodile joined me. Roman smirked and nodded putting his fist in as well with Chikorita. The professor smiled.

"Well, may your journey begin and make sure you all stay close with one another; it can be dangerous out there."

He said. We nodded, then left. Our journey is about to begin. Just outside this door....

*A.N*

Im sorry the chapters are short I am trying. I am on a pc so it may be short to me idk.. And it's christmas eve, so Merry Christmas, and I'm sick. Can you believe it? It sucks. Anyway, you think Seth will tell Dean soon and in time? :3