Chapter Four

Marcus James Reynolds

Mark woke up and stretched his arms overhead. He then reached out to the beauty that was with him in bed and found the bed empty.

Marc shot up in his bed.

"Where is she?" he thought.

He looked around and all her clothes were gone. Not a trace of her. He got up from bed and yelled out in pain. Something jabbed into his foot. He looked down and found her earring. The only proof that she was here.

He threw on his clothes and ran downstairs to the guard at the door of the hotel.

"Good Morning Mr. Reynolds", the guard said.

"Morning John. You saw a girl with long brown hair, tall and blue dress?" Marc inquired

"Yes Sir. That madam left early morning around 6 o'clock." John said.

Marc checked his watch. It was 12 p.m. now. She must be long gone.

Marc shook his head trying to her rid of her image from his head. He didn't even know her name. He should just forget her. He had to get ready as he had a dinner with his family tonight before he left for London day after. On cue his phone rang, ID caller showing his mother's name.

He answered the phone and assured his mother he would be there on time.

He went back to his penthouse and fell on the couch in the living room. He couldn't stop thinking about her.

He knew it was not good. He should stop obsessing over her and let her consume his mind like that.

He got up and headed towards his room to get ready to head over to his parents.

Matt Dallas as Marcus 

Deepika Padukone as Rabia

Preity Zinta as Dee