Forty Seven (Alternate)

1) THIS ENDING IS ONLY FOR THE READERS WHO WANTED A HAPPY ENDING.
READERS WHO LIKED THE ORIGINAL ENDING, DO NOT READ IT AND IF YOU DO THAN PLEASE DONT COMMENT THAT THE ORIGINAL WAS BETTER.
BOTH ENDINGS HAVE THEIR OWN VALUE TO THE STORY AND TO THE READERS.
AGAIN THIS IS OPTIONAL.

2) THIS ENDING CONTINUES WITH MR. BILLIONAIRE AND HIS PROPOSAL AS RABIA IS ALIVE IN THAT STORY. 

An Alternate Ending.

Years Later
Marcus James Reynolds.

"Hey dad!"

Marc looked up from the book he was reading to see his son walking towards him to where he sat in the backyard.

"Finally decided to visit your old man huh?" Marc said as he set the book aside.

Jay sat down opposite to him.

"Come on! You are not old...yet" Jay said trying to control his laughter.

"You are twenty six and have taken over the business. What does that make me?"

"It makes you a very lucky man to retire at the age of forty four."

Marc grumbled in response.

"Dad.." Jay was suddenly cut off by a loud crash from the house followed by screaming.

Marc immediately got up and ran towards the house, closely followed by Jay.

Upon entering the kitchen from the back door, Jay burst out laughing while Marc just looked at the scene in front of him in amusement.

Both his wife and daughter were on the kitchen floor covered in flour and laughing their heads off.

Marc went forward to help Rabia up as his daughter, Kiara, got up and brushed herself. Marc helped Rabia clean off the flour and hugged Rabia close as he remembered the day he nearly lost both his daughter and wife.

Flashback

"You may kiss the bride"

Marc stepped forward to kiss Rabia when she fell forward into his arms and fainted.

"Rabia?!" Marc exclaimed as he caught her.

"Rabia open your eyes. Speak to me Rabia." Marc said as he gently shook her.

"Marc, we need to take her to the hospital. Now." William said

Marc gathered Rabia in his arms and dashed towards the exit with William following.

His parents and Deepika were also following.

"Marc what happened to her?" Deepika asked, her voice laced with worry.

Marc couldnt reply. Rabia was not responding and Marc's heart was about to jump out of his chest.

Marc got into the car and William drove them to the hospital.

Marc hurriedly got out of the car as he yelled for help.

"Marc, calm down son" Lilly said even though she was also crying and barely keeping calm.

The doctors came and Rabia was rolled into the check up room.
Marc waited outside with his parents and Deepika, who was now crying hysterically.

Two hours passed but to Marc and his family it seemed like an eternity.

Finally the doctor stepped out from the room.

"Family of the patient?" The doctor asked

"I am her husband. We just got married today." Marc said as he headed towards the doctor.