Chapter Eighteen

Marcus James Reynolds

"It was good doing business with you Mr. Johnson" Marcus said with a smile as he shook hands with his new business associate and ended the meeting.

Today so far had been a good day for Marcus.

Business was going smoothly and he had everything under control.

Marc reached his office when an idea hit his brain.

He had been thinking from the past 5 days, ever since his dinner meeting with Rabia on where to plan the next meeting so that he could have her alone but at the same time not freak her out.

He could not stop thinking about her.

"I want to make her mine." He thought. Once he had his time with her she would be out of his system and he can move on with his life.

His idea for the next meeting was to invite her over for a dinner meeting but at his place and he himself would cook the dinner.

He was an excellent cook and all thanks to his mother who taught him well.

With that in mind he decided to take this one step further and himself go to her office and invite her to the dinner meeting.

This was the first time Marc was making such efforts for a woman.

"But she will be worth it" Marc thought to himself with a smirk.

He wanted her in his bed.

He made his way down towards the reception. His driver got up when he saw Marc enter the reception.

"David I would like to drive on my own" Marc informed David

"Okay sir." David said as he handed Marc the keys.

Marc got into the car and started driving towards Rabia's office. He knew where her office was situated.

Marc pulled up in front of her building and the scene that he saw unfolding outside the building made his blood boil.

Rabia was laughing while a man was hugging her and swinging her around. He put her down and kissed her forehead and then both of them entered the car.

Marc felt his temper flare. He wanted to rip off that man's head. How dare he touch her?

Marc was jealous and he was not pleased with this feeling

"Why do I care? She is just an attraction for me, nothing more than a roll between the sheets." Marc thought. However despite that he started his engine and followed the car that those both were in.

The car stopped in front of a school. Rabia and the man got out of the car and waited near the gates of the school.

Soon the bell rang and students swarmed out of the school. A small boy, which Marc presumed was Rabia' son, was running towards Rabia with his arms outstretched and just as he was about to reach Rabia, the man stepped in the way and Marc was no longer able to see the child. He saw the man grab the boy and the boy threw his arms around him. The three of them seemed like a happy family.

Marc reversed his car and raced towards a place where he knew he would have some peace of mind.