Thirty-Seven

Marcus James Reynolds

It has been a week since Marc proposed Rabia. The next day Marc had made a public statement of their engagement. After the statement, Rabia and Marc had graced the covers of many newspapers and magazines from the past few days.

Marc was sitting in his office finishing some paperwork that needed his attention. Day after tomorrow was their engagement party and Rabia was busy with shopping and arrangements. Her cousin Deepika had flown the next day when she got to know about their engagement. Moreover his mother was in full planning mode as she and his dad were ecstatic with the new development in their son's relation.

Marc was reading through a contract for the upcoming deal with the Smithson Company when suddenly his office door burst open and Chloe came rushing in followed by Joseph.

"Sir...I tried_____" Joseph tried to explain but was cut off by Chloe

"Oh shut up! Leave us alone!" Chloe screeched at him.

"Chloe this is not the way to talk to my employee. I am asking you to leave my office this very instant or I will call the security." Marc warned her.

"Please Marc baby, just listen to me" Chloe said while walking towards him in seductive catwalk.

Marc was beyond irritated by her sudden appearence at his office. How could he have not seen her personality before? But then again his relation with her was just for pleasure.

Marc noticed that Joseph had left the office.

Chloe came and put her arms around his neck and pushed up her breast against his chest.

"Don't you miss me, darling?" she purred

"Get off me. I have told you before also that we are over. I am in love with another woman and I am soon to be married to her" Marc said pulling her arms away from him.

She pushed him and Marc fell back into his chair.

"This is it! I am calling the security!" Marc growled at her and reached for the intercom but Chloe grabbed his hand.

She opened her jacket zipper revealing only a lacy black bra. Marc looked away from her.

Marc mentally counted to 10 as he did not want to raise his hand on a woman or manhandle her no matter what was the situation.

"This is it, Chloe" Marc got up and grabbed her by her upper arms so that she would not make a move again.

Just as Marc was about to push her back and reach for the intercom to call the security, his office door opened and there stood Rabia with a shocked expression on her face.

_________________
Please read....
This is a requesttt  to all my lovely readers who have given time to read this story so far,
Please comment your views on the story so far, pleasee.
It would really be an encouragement and a way for me to improve on the story!
So please do comment your views on the story so far!
Thank you! ♡