Chapter Twenty-Four.

this is not an actual update
it is just like a filler or a teaser.

Marcus James Reynolds

Marc made his way back up to his penthouse.

He went and sat on the table where they were supposed to have the dinner.

Marc had completely put aside his pride and ego for Rabia. He had begged her to talk to him yet she had walked away.

Marc was overwhelmed with this entire situation. Him completely opening himself to Rabia and also finding out he had a son.

He knew nothing about kids. He had missed the beginning years of his son's life. Rabia had to handle everything alone.

Their situation was completely messed up.

No one could be blamed yet both of them were at fault.

Marc knew he had to take responsibility of his son. He had to be a good father figure to his son. His parents from the beginning had been a very good influence on Marcus. His mother had always taught him to respect woman and always face his own mistakes and take responsibility.

Marc wanted Rabia and his son in his life. He would do anything to fix things up between Rabia and him. He knew he felt something for Rabia and it more than just a mere attraction and he wanted to explore that something with Rabia. He wanted to give "them" a try.

Marc picked up his phone and called his pilot.

"Russell, please have the plane ready for LA by 1 p.m. tomorrow" Marc said

"OK sir" Russell replied.

Marc went into his closet and started packing for the trip.

Rabia Malhotra

Rabia was sitting in the bathtub fully clothed with a wine bottle in her hand.

Marc's words kept replaying in her head. First him calling her a whore and then later him begging her to stop and listen to him

It wrenched her heart seeing him plead to her but she was too hurt by his words.

This situation made no sense and Rabia felt like breaking everything in her sight.

It was frustrating. What was she suppose to do and what was she suppose to believe?

She barely knew Marcus yet his action and his pleadings and his eyes spoke volumes. Somewhere in her heart she believed him.

Somewhere in her heart she knew that she had started falling for him but her brain was in denial.

However for the time being Rabia did not want Marc anywhere near her at least not until she had her feeling and thoughts sorted and gathered at one place.

"Back to square one." Rabia thought to herself.