Going into the wood

Dipper pov...

Hi my name is Dipper Pines, I live in a Shack with my two Great Uncles and my twin sister Mabel Pines. I love wearing dresses because it more comfortable than those suits. I like to go out to the forest to look for the supernatural around it. My Great Uncle Ford said it's dangerous but I still love going out there.

Today, despite my Uncle's warning. I'm going in the wood again. And then Mabel runs into me and hold me tight. "Dipper!!! Where do you think you're going?! Gruncle Ford said it's dangerous out here."

"It's okay Mabel, I've been here thousands times there's no dangerous!" I said and try to calm her down.

"No. Ford said you have to stay at home so that's where I'm talking you. As the oldest I have to take responsibility and look after my baby brother." She said try to pull me back.

"I'm not a baby, Mabel. you can go home first, I'll be back before dinner!" I told her and walked to the forest. But then Mabel grabbed the back of my dress and try to pull me back. "You will always be the baby. Now let's go!"

"What the-?! Mabel let go of my dress you'll tear it apart! And I don't want to go home!" I hold on a branch nearby.

"But Ford said you have to stay home!" She wrapped her arms around my waist and pull me from the tree and continue to walk.

"But I don't want to stay home!" I growled and break loose from her grip and run away. "I promise to go back before dinner!" I yelled back and run away. I can still hear her yell. "I'm getting Gruncle Ford!"

__________________________
Ok first chapter is done and thanks to Ciphers-Obsession for the amazing storyline and the cover.