The ball

Bill stands the hallway near the throne. He sighs and looks at his mother. "I don't think I'm ready for this."
"It's okay Bill, you'll be okay. Besides you're 18 now, you can do this." The Queen smiles and pets Bill's hair. Bill sighs. "Okay mom."

They wait for the big golden door opens. Bill takes a deep breath and walks forward to look at the people of the kingdom. "I welcome you all today to the coronation. But I regret to say it will not be mine."

The people freeze and look at him as they whisper to each other. "What does he mean by that?" "Is he joking?" ...
Bill takes another breath. "Today I make the announcement that I will not be taken the throne but my younger brother Bill Cipher will be crowned."

The people keep whispering to each other's ears. "What's wrong with him? Everyone knows that the young prince is irresponsible..." The words keep going louder.

Bill frowns. "Silence!" He shouted and waits for the people to stop talking as they all look at him. "I know you're worried but I assure you that my brother is ready for the throne and will be a great ruler."

Everyone remains silent as the blue haired prince walks away. After that they gathered in the castle for the big ball to celebrate the new king.

Bill walks to his room and gets ready. "How dare they tell me irresponsible! I should kill them all!" He goes to the bathroom and dye his hair.

Will walks in. "B-Brother. M-Mother told me to go get you." He knocked on the bathroom door. Bill groans. "Alright I'm coming." He walks out of the bathroom and goes get dressed.

(Time skip)
Bill looks at the big door and takes a deep breath. "You're the king now. You have to be brave." He settles himself down and walks through the door and stand on the balcony looking over the ball. The people notice him and bow to him.

Bill raises his hand. "I welcome you all to my coronation and selection ball. I hope you all enjoy yourself." He nods his head and walks down the stairs to find the boy he met in the forest.
"Where are you doe eyes?"

_______________________________
You guys hate me? Admit it you all hate me. Sorry for taking so damn long to update. I have no excuse for that so....meh.
Anyway hope you enjoy this chapter and I promise to update the next one as fast as I can. Love ya all.