Yellow_Golden_Honey

I run as fast as I can and when I stopped, I realized that I'm standing in the middle of a field full of yellow flowers. "Woah... I've never seen this place before. It's so beautiful!"

(Bill pov...)
I run through the wood to find my fairy friend Sage. We were playing hide and seek. "Where are you fairy?". Suddenly I run into a tree and fall to the ground. "Ahhh... Stupid eyepatch!" I groaned and look around. "This is why I don't like playing with you!"

(Dipper pov...)
I was standing in the middle of the field when I heard someone's groan near where I'm standing. I came closer and see a boy. He has this beautiful golden hair, an eyepatch cover one of his eyes, the other is like honey. My heart starts bumping in my chest and my face getting a few shade of blush. He so cute! Wait.What am I thinking?

"A-Are you alright?" I asked him when I saw him sitting on the ground. He freeze a little and looks up to me. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine." I walked closer to him and hold out my hand. "Who are you? I've never seen you before."

"Name's Bill. I live...in uh town." He said as he took my hand and stand up.
"That's strange, I've never seen you before. Are you just move here?" I asked him.

"Y-Yeah, I just moved here with my mother and brother." He said as we pull away our hands. "That's cool! So what are you doing out here?" I asked. He looks like he's blushing. "I'm playing hide and seek with my friends Sage."

"That's sounds fun!" I looked at the sun. It's setting and the sky already dark out. "It's getting late. I have to go now. Bye." I greeted him and walked away. "Bye..." I heard his greet and started walked my way home.

(Time skip~)
When I got back to the shack I was greeted by an angry Mabel crossing her arms and the old twins have the serious look on their faces. Here we go again.
Ford steps forward.
"What were you thinking?" He growled.
"I just want to go to the forest a little Great Uncle Ford..." I said, looking at the floor. "What's wrong with that?" I whispered.
"It's dangerous out there! You could have gotten hurt! You're not like your sister!" He said and I groaned. "Of course I'm not like her, I'm not her! Stop comparing us! And I can go wherever I want and there's nothing you can do about it!" I yelled at him and storm up to my room and lock it.
"You're grounded!" Ford yelled and I just ignore him.

___________________________
That's the second one and if the Wattpad told you that I already updated then it's my fault because I pressed the wrong button!!! So sorry!!! ~///~