The dance

Dipper gets off the chariot and runs to the big golden doors. He runs down the hallway, trying to find the ballroom.

Once he reaches the ballroom. He fixes his hair a bit and walks inside. The people nearby stare at him. A man walks over to him. "May I get you some drink?"

Dipper slightly bows to him. "thank you but I'm looking for someone" he answered with a gentle smile. The man nods. "Alright, please enjoy yourself" and with that he left. Dipper smiles and goes look for Bill.

Bill's pov
I groan as I do another waltz with a girl and cringe a little when she lays her head on my shoulder. The music finally stops and we let go and bow to each other. I try to escape to look for my beautiful Doe eyes but it seems to be impossible because these girls keep asking me to dance with them. Then a girl quickly pull me to the dance floor for another dance. I silently groan as we dance.

Dipper's pov
The music starts playing again and I still can't find Bill. Maybe he's not coming? I ask myself. I quickly notice that the middle of the ball is surrounded by people. Looks like the new king is there dancing. I walk over and slowly inch my way inside the crowd so I could watch the new king dance.

My eyes widen at the scene in front of me. It's Bill dancing with a girl. He looks gorgeous in his suit. I walk out to the dance floor as the music ends. Bill is bowing to the girl as she left. I take a deep breath. "B-Bill.." I said out loud enough for him to hear.

Normal pov
"B-Bill.." A voice called him. Bill turns around and freezes for a minute. Then his lips curl up into a smile as he offers his hand out to the brunette beauty which Dipper gladly take. Bill then places a kiss on Dipper's knuckle making him blush.

"Can I have this dance?" Bill asked him. Dipper smiles with his cheeks blushing slightly. "Yes." He answered. And with that Bill leads Dipper to the middle of the dance floor under the chandelier.

The music starts and they starts the waltz. "You know, I never got your name" Bill said as he leads the dance. Dipper follows Bill's leads and shakes his head slightly. "It's doesn't matter now. Let's enjoy our moment while it last." Bill smiles and nods. "Alright Doe eyes."
With that they focus on each other as they dance under the chandelier.
___________________________
Alright that's the new chapter I promised 2 weeks ago. I survived through the exams and I'm happy about it. Thanks for your support and well the 'reminding' for updates. I love you guys! Bye bye! 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕