Favor

(Bill pov...)
I stand in my room as my mother bring in Will's clothes. "Aren't you excited, Bill? Tomorrow it's your coronation day." She said smiling. I nod. "I just wish I could be myself and how am I supposed to be Will? He's taller, paler and older." I said throw my hands up.

"Don't worry honey, no one has ever met you two before, so there's nothing to worry about! Besides after you pronounce that Will don't want the crown and you replace him, you could be yourself again at the ball." She patted my head and smile.

"But my hair will still be blue. Why couldn't Will do that himself? And I don't think people want someone so young as their King." I whined. My Mom sighs. "Will is afraid of standing in front of the crowd. You know how sensitive your brother is. Don't worry about the people, they'll except you as their King in time. Plus we'll dye your hair back before the party."

I frown. "But it takes so long to dye my hair. I'll miss the ball."

"It'll be more special if the new king late a little." She said as she helped me put on my cloak.
"But isn't that rude?" I asked. "It's okay. Wait until everyone come, then we shall introduce the King to them." She told me and I nod. Then I saw a green flashlight outside the window.

"What are you looking at honey?" My mom asked. I smile. "It's Sage, my fairy friend."

"It's that so? Why don't you  invite your friend in for some tea?" She said smiling. I nod. "Can I ask Sage to do something first?". She nod. "I'll bring in some tea and cakes." Then she left. I smile and turn Sage. "Can you do me a favor?" I asked when he fly in. "Of course Bill, anything for you. What is it?"

I sit down on my bed. "You know the boy I met today when we were playing hide and seek?". "Oh yeah, the boy wearing a dress. It's funny!" He have his hand on his mouth try to hold back a laughter. "it's not funny and he's pretty." I growled.

"ok ok, sorry. So what about him?" he stopped laughing. "I want you to find him and help him. give him what he want to go to the ball. But don't tell him it was me." I explained and he nod. "yeah, sure. I can do that but I must warn you, my power won't last over 12:00."

"I don't care. I want him here." I demanded. "Alright, as your wish. I have to prepare something so see you later." Sage said and leaves. I wave and walk back in as my mom bring in some tea.

"huh? where's your friend Bill?" she asked. "He went to go do something." I smiled. " OK, care to join me for some tea?". I nod and run over to her. "yes, mommy."

"So what are you two talking about?". I blush at the question. "N-Nothing.". "Aww... C'mon Bill, don't hide things from me. Are you liking someone?" she teased me and makes my blush darkens. "M-Maybe.". "Ooo... who is this girl?" she smile. "It's n-not a girl." I looked away. "wait, what!? It's a boy?" she asked surprised. I nod. "I told you I don't like girls."

"I know. I'm just surprised a bit. So I'd like to meet this boy at the ball." she said with an excited expression. "I don't know if he'll be there." I told her. "don't be sad honey. I'm sure he'll come. Now go to sleep. It's your big day tomorrow." she kissed my forehead and walk to the door. I climb into bed. "Night mommy."

"Night Bill."

________________________________________________________________________________

Finally. The 4th part is done. Sorry if it took so long to updates this. hope you like it! ^w^!