The invitation!

( Dipper's pov)
After the day I met Bill I've been grounded and I'm sitting in my room and reading the journal. The others had left and I had to do the chores. Then I heard someone knock on the door. I groaned and get up to open it. It's the guy from the palace. I bowed down to greet him. He greeted back and gave me a letter. I took it and he leaves. I opened it and read. My eyes widened. It's the invitation. It said every peasant in the kingdom can come to the ball to celebrate the new King's coronation. I wonder if I could meet Bill there? I thought.

Then I heard Mabel come running up the path. I saw her then smile. "Hey Mabel, here, read this." I gave her the letter. She read it and her eyes widened. "Oh my gosh Dip Dip..." She almost squeaks in delight but I stop her and smile. "I know I know. Don't freak out." I laughed with her.

Ford come and ruined the fun. "What are you two screaming about?". He asked. "It's the invitation from the palace, it said there'll be a ball." Mabel said in delight and I huff. I still mad at him. He nod. "Mabel you can go. Dipper you have to stay home." He told us. I snap. "What?! Why?!". "What part of grounded do you not understand?" He asked. "The whole part of it. It's not fair!" I yelled tears in my eyes. "I don't care. You broke the rules Dipper now you have to face the consequences.". Tears streaming down my face as I run up to my room. "I HATE YOU!" I yelled back at him and slam the door. They left after that. I hug my knees close to my chest. I cry, my eyes started to get flurry and hurt for crying so much. 'I want to go to the ball, I want to see Bill again...' I thought as tears keep falling down and wet my dress.

'I won't stay at home. And there's nothing they can do about it!' I wiped away some tears and try to come up with a plan...

__________________________
Another chapter for this story is done and hope you like it!