Little conversation with the Queen and Will.

(Bill's pov...)
I sit in the bathroom in the palace as my mom dyes my hair. "Mooom, why do we have to dye my hair blue?" I whined.
"Because you're going to replace your brother on his coronation day." My mom answered sweetly. "But why do you have to dye my hair? Can't you just say I'm replacing him?"I asked looking in the mirror. "Letting Will on the crown is your Father's death wish. We have to respect that" She sighed.

"But Will doesn't want the crown" I whined again. "And that's why I'm dying your hair" she said in-the-matter-of-fact tone. I frown and move my eyepatch to be covering my gold eye and show the crystal blue eye like Will.

"It's okay Bill, you can dye your hair back when you pronounce that Will let you be the King" she told me to cheer me up, it's worked a little. I sigh and look down. "Okay mom.". "Good, after that we'll have a ball." She said and I nod. "Can I go play?"

"No, you have to choose a bride to marry. It's a tradition ball, the new King have to choose someone to become new Queen." she said and wash her hands as she done dying my hair.

"But I don't like girls..." I whispered enough for her to hear. She freeze a little. "Excuse me?". She looks at me as I hug myself. "I don't like girls!" I said it out loud. I close my eyes and thought that she was going to be the death of me but instead of yelling or hitting I heard her giggles. "Who said it has to be a girl?" She chuckled. "Dad did...". "I didn't" she said serious tone. I smile at her. "Thanks mom!".

But then I saw she sighed. "But... You still have to dance with a girl you know.". My eye widening. "What?! Why?!" I shouted. "Because the whole kingdom will probably be there and they wouldn't want to see their new King dancing with a guy in a suit..." She sighed again.

"But I'm not going to be ruling with a girl!" I yelled. "I know you don't like that but there's no guy wearing a dress!" She yelled at me for the first time. I start to cry. "You don't have to yell". I run from the bathroom. I could hear my Mom's call but I ignore that and continue to run until I crash into Will as we both fall to the ground.

"O-Oww... B-Bill... You don't have to run so fast like that" Will whined as he sitting on the ground. I sit in front of him and cry harder. "B-Bill, w-what's t-the m-matter brother? Don't cry!" He said, confusing. I crawl into his lap. "Mommy... Y-Yelled at me!!!" I sniffed. He pat my head to calm me down. "W-Why?". "I don't want to dance with girls at the ball. I don't like girls..." I told him.

He sighs. "C'mon Bill, it's tradition, and you could dance with a boy... If he wearing a dress...". I look up at him. "but they don't..." I whined. "Remember the boy you told me this evening when you back?" Will smile. I nod and wipe some tears away. "Yeah...".

"You said you like him and he was wearing a dress right?" Will asked

"Yeah" I blushed but shook it off. "But Sage said he lives in the woods and he didn't even know who I was." I said and Will smile. "You like him right?". "Yes" I nod. "Then invite him to the ball." Will said and standing up. "okay thanks big brother!" I said and run to the gates. "Wait, Bill, where are you going?" He called me. I look at him. "I'm going to invite him". He face palmed. "You don't have to. Just tell mother to invite everyone in the kingdom to the ball and she'll to the rest." I stop and head back inside...
___________________________
That's the third part! Hope you like it! ^^