Magic

(Dipper pov~)
I sit on the stair as I watch Mabel try out her pink fluffy gown. The ball it's tonight and I'm still finding a way to get to the ball.

Ford comes and look up at me. "I want you to stay in your room while we're gone."

I huff and stuck my tongue out at him then walk upstairs. As if I would stay here, I will sneak out later.

Ford sighs as he grabs Mabel and leaves. He locks the door on the way out

I'm sitting  in my room and look out of the window. How am I supposed to go, I don't even have a proper dress to wear.
My eyes start to tear up. Then I heard a knock on the door. I stand up and open it.

A green light floating in front of the wooden door. "Hurry, open the door!" Sage said impatiently.
The door open review a boy with brown hair and matching doe eyes.

"Um... C-Can I help you?" Dipper asked. He's surprised when he sees the fairy.
"Aww but I'm here to help you." Sage laughs as he flies in.
"H-Help me? Why'd I need your help?" Dipper looks at the fairy, confused. Sage rolls his eyes and crosses his arms. "Well do you wanna go to the ball or not?"
"H-How did you know that?" Dipper asked and takes a step back. He haven't trusted the fairy yet.

Sage laughs again and flies around Dipper. "I'm a fairy, I know everything."
Dipper thinks a little then sighs. "Okay, I believe you. So how can you help me?"
The fairy lands on his shoulder. "With magic, of course."
"M-Magic?" "Yeah, haven't you been in the forest? Magic is everywhere."
"I have but I never get to stay long enough to find anything." Dipper said in a sad tone and looks down.
"Well you should go more." Sage flies up. "Now let's get you ready. The Coronation is about to start."
Dipper looks up at him. "Okay."

"Now let's see..." Sage flies around Dipper again as he looks at him. "You can't wear that dress. The shoes need to be changed. Hair done. Maybe some makeup will do."

"Wait. Can I just leave my face like this? I don't like makeup." Dipper covers his face with his hands. Sage pats his arm. "Don't worry, it won't be much. Just something to brighten your eyes and maybe draw some attention to your lips. Trust me you'll love it when I'm done."
Dipper glances at Sage then sighs and nods. "Fine. But how about my Great Uncle Ford and my sister? They'll recognize me."
Sage thinks a little. "I can do something about that. Now let's get started."

Dipper nods as he stands straight. Sage smiles and pulls out a wand. "First the dress." Then he wave his wand. A green light sparkling around Dipper and turn his dress into a dark blue fluffy gown. A little necklace with a little pine tree appear around his neck.

Dipper looks at himself in the mirror. "It's beautiful!" He said in awe. Sage smiles. "I thought you would like it. Now your hair and makeup." Sage looks at Dipper's face. "Get the grime out of your hair that should be fine. Some thin eyeliner, mascara, a little foundation and blush, and a light lipstick." Sage waves his wand again.

The green light appeared again as Dipper closes his eyes. When he reopen them he sees himself in a floating mirror. "I-I l-look beautiful!" Dipper's smile widened. Sage smiles. "I told you makeup was a good thing. Now what to do for shoes."

Dipper smiles and looks down at his shoes. "It's okay, no one will notice them anyway."
"No you need proper shoes. These are the crystal glass slippers. Very beautiful." Sage brings out a pair of glass shoes. Dipper looks at them and frowns. "I can't wear these, I'm gonna break them."
Sage rolls his eyes. "That's why they're a crystal glass. You can't break that."
Dipper nods and put the slipper on. "This is awesome, thank you so much."
"You're welcome. Now let's get you to the coronation." Sage floats out of the window as he brings Dipper out with his magic.

"So how can I get to the coronation. The chariot left." Dipper asked. "You still have a white horse in the stable." Sage flies around the garden.
"Yeah but I can't ride a horse in this dress." Dipper then notices Sage comes back with a big pumpkin. "This should work." Sage waves his wand again and the pumpkin start growing bigger and become a golden chariot. Dipper looks at it in surprised. "Woah it's awesome!"

Sage smiles as the horse comes out of its stable and stand in front of the chariot. "I know, now let's get you to the ball." Sage said as Dipper nods and pulls the green fairy into a hug. "Thank you so much." Sage hugs back. "You're welcome kid. Now get going to that coronation. But you'll need to be home before midnight. My magic is strong but not that strong." Sage explained as Dipper nods and get inside the chariot and wave at him. "Bye fairy. Thank you for everything." And the chariot begins to move.

Sage waves back and flies back into the wood.
___________________________
First of all I'm so sorry because it took so long but because of school and stuff. I will try to update more often.
And thank you so much fall all the votes and comments.
Finally, hope you all like it. Love y'all. ^3^