_3 Words, 8 Letters, Say It......I'm Yours_

Even with the party ending with a attempted rape, love was swooping through the school. All the couples were budding up and it was like Valentines Day in the middle of the snow, which probably added more to the romance.

Yukino was ravishing about her coffee conversation with Kiba, and how he saved her from a certain scaring factor. She lifted up her foot to a near by chair to fix her black Pierre Balmain open-toe leather ankle boot with her white Nordstorm Net thigh high stockings trailing up her legs while her light blue hair fanned her face. She looked like she was glowing, and had a very hot sex vibe.

"Kiba." Neji nudged his friend as he walked down the hallway with him and Shikamaru. Kiba turned to see Yukino adjusting her boots and looking like a model for a lingerie line. "Mmmmm. Why does one night with a girl like that make my underwear no numb?" Kiba asked. "I think it's what your underwear is holding is the thing that's gone really numb." Shikamaru joked. "Talk to her." Neji urged pushing Kiba along, while laughing. Kiba walked up as Yukino put her foot back down. "Hi." he said sweetly. Yukino grinned when she saw him and closed her locker, "Sleep well?" she asked. "mmm besides the mild numbing hangover?" he asked. Yukino giggled, "One thing about a Laxus party; you either leave drunk or with squashed memories." she said. "Noted." Kiba said. Yukino grinned and giggled as she pushed her Celestial Magic notebook in her brown Fendi Beige Peekaboo satchel bag.

"Your a celestial wizard?" Kiba asked. Yukino held up her wrist revealing her keys on a charm bracelet. "Yes I am." she smiled. "Wow." Kiba ran his fingers over the keys and traced down the line to her palm. Yukino paused on what he was doing. So she took a chance. She closed her fingers around his fingers, he entwined with her's. Spark! Connection! Snap! Yukino moved her hand back to release the hold but Kiba tightened his grip on her hand and pulled her closer to him slowly. She smiled and let her feet cross.

"Nice!" Shikamaru gave Neji a high five, as they watched from the corner.

Gaara riffled through his locker and pulled out a folder for his Sang Magic class. "Sand?" someone said walking up to him. "Sting." Gaara smiled. "Mm I'm surprised you remember my name. Should I not slam the locker?" Sting asked. Gaara closed his eyes thinking about the party.

"Uh!" Gaara groaned as Sting kissed around his neck and grind-ed in between his legs. Gaara's moans echoed.

"No. I'm good." Gaara said, closing his locker finally. Sting smiled, "I made you something." he said handing Gaara a case. A CD case. "A CD?" Gaara questioned. "Mix tape." Sting corrected. "Really? What for?" Gaara asked, his voice in a seductive way. "To show you that, last night, wasn't just a warm supply of skin in the sheets." Sting said. Gaara grinned, "Metaphor?" he asked. "Somewhat." Sting answered. Gaara smiled and put the CD in his backpack. "I'll give it a listen." Gaara said. Sting grinned at him and got a bit closer like he was gonna kiss him. They started whispering to each other but right across the hall stood his ex-girlfriend, who watched with sad jealously in her eyes.

"I can't thank you enough for helping my sister." Hinata said to Naruto at the lockers. "No problem, hey she's my girlfriend's sister gotta protect her too don't I?" he smiled. Hinata giggled and retied her ponytail so it hung over her left shoulder. "Mm, she was  wreck when Mira found about the affair. She won't even come to school today." she said. "What is she doing? Lying in bed the entire day?" he asked. She nodded, "She just lies in bed and cries. I think the betrayal to her sister is mixed in with the betrayal from Laxus." Naruto raised his eyebrows and shook his head. "That's gotta sting." Naruto said. Hinata shook her head and then answered her ringing phone. "Ohhhh, apparently you and I have a mash up name." she smiled. "Mash what?" Naruto questioned until Hinata showed the screen for her phone.

MIRA: HARUTO OR NARATA? -Picture: HINATA AND NARUTO KISSING-

"Oh, what is this?" Naruto said in a annoyed tone. "It's a mash up name; they take the names of a couple and mash them together like a ship name." Hinata explained. Naruto shook his head and smiled. "So what other ship names are there?" he asked. "Well for Natsu and Lucy it's Nalu, or Latsu or even Nucy." she smiled. "That might not be a ship much longer." Naruto said. Hinata sighed. "This is so stupid." Naruto huffed. "Hmm have you heard the one for you and your brother?" Hinata joked. "And on that note, that's enough." Naruto hushed the subject. Hinata leaned up on her toes giggling and planted one on his sweet lips. "Mm." Naruto kissed back, holding her hands. "I love you." he said. Hinata grinned, "I love you too." she smiled back.