_The Original Avatar_

Only on foot, and with each other, Aang and Zuko walked side by side through a lone town market. Aang had a dark, black hooded cloak on his head that trailed down to his feet with a blue arrow going down the back. While Zuko kept a hoody on his head and saggy looking pants on.

"Come on, over here. Maybe we can get some fruit." Zuko said.

Aang nodded to his friend as they walked over to the stand to grab some apples and oranges.

"Danzo lost the antique, they woke up the wrong person." Someone said behind the stand. "People. Two of them woke up." Said another one. Aang and Zuko both looked up from the stand they were at listening in on the conversation.

"Are you saying that the Avatar and his best buddy hot head are alive again?" asked one of the men.

Zuko turned to Aang whose eyes went up in shock. They were looking for them. "Aang we gotta go. Now." Zuko hissed at his friend. Aang draped his hood back on his head as Zuko lead them both away from the area. "Can you see the trail?" Zuko asked. "Yeah, it's heading up north. Let's move." Aang responded. They bolted.

Nagato opened his eyes, looking at the ceiling taking deep breathes until Kushina ran her hand on his face. "Nagato....my son..." she said as he sat up straight on the couch. "Uhh." He grunted. Kushina stroked his face until she turned to Yahiko who was behind Nagato. Yahiko grunted a bit as Kushina helped him sit up straight. Igneel came around the corner with two cups of water handing it to both the boys. They sat and took a sip of the water. "Now, do you two wanna tell me why you and my sons unlocked some huge power." he asked. Kushina rubbed her arm as Nagato and Yahiko started to speak.

Ami was upstairs with her three sons who were waking up. "Momma?" Natsu questioned. "What in the world were you boys thinking?!" she barked. Natsu rubbed his eyes, Eren turned over on his side to Naruto who was sitting up straight. "We just......we just wanted to see what the power was." Naruto said. "What power? The antique, you unlocked." Ami said. "What about it?" Natsu said. "It's an antique to unlock someone's body. You woke up someone from the dead, a powerful person." Ami explained. The boys all looked on in shock.

"So, who did we unlock?" Nagato questioned. Kushina shrugged, "We don't know, but it's someone strong." She said. Igneel raised his eyebrows as Nagato and Yahiko both closed their eyes wondering what they had just done.

Hisui woke up at the crack of dawn, she stared out the window. She kicked her legs out from the blanket and walked over to the balcony. Opening the door, pulling up the hem of her silk, cream nightgown and stepped out onto the balcony. The wind picked up blowing back her green hair as she tightened the wrap around her arms. Suddenly, she felt someone come up behind her lightly touching her arm. She jumped a bit to the touch but took a deep breathe as her husband came up next to her. Mystogan.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I just like sunsets and sunrises. They are so calming." She grinned.

"Mm, then I'll get coffee." He joked. Hisui smiled as he walked off to grab them the warm, delicious cups.

Ultear packed up her brown Chanel Vintage Diamond Stitch Duffle Bag with her items, she took a deep breathe as Sasuke came in behind her. "Are..are you ready?" he asked. She turned around to him and let out a deep exhale. "Yeah but are you?" she asked. "I don't know. I'm about to meet my family for the first time. I don't know what to expect." He sighed. Ultear walked up to him and planted a small one on his lips. "It's going to be okay. I'll be right here." She said. Sasuke lifted her hand to his lips and kissed it firmly.

Mira and Itachi walked into the room, she was wearing a Cutout lace-trimmed pleated fil coupé chiffon maxi dress. Her baby bump was defiantly growing, it looked like it was about to pop. "How's the baby?" Sasuke asked touching the bump. "I think he's ready to come out, I know I am." Mira smiled rubbing the baby. "I can't wait to see my baby boy." Itachi smiled rubbing her bump. Ultear smiled in her Bellis Ruffled Lace Dress as Sasuke picked up her duffle bag. "Ready to go?" Itachi asked. Mira rubbed her stomach again as Itachi lead her out the door.