_Fake A Crime, You Still do the Time_

Shikamaru remained in the library for the past two nights, going over stuff about his powers. Some of it was a bit bizarre, where it leads to.

"Hi." Someone said above him.

He looked up to Temari standing over him. "Do you always have to sneak up on me?" he asked. "You've been here for the last few days." She said. "Sorry I just wanted to see where my powers were coming from." He said.

"What do you mean? You're from Konoha." She said. "My powers stretch further than that." He said. Temari nodded, "Shikamaru, um can we talk about us?" she asked.

"Sure, sure. What's up?" he asked. "I don't wanna continue this......us.....I can't...I just...don't want to. Gaara..." her voice trailed off.

"Don't. Don't use my best friends to justify this." He barked. "He's my brother." She barked. "And he's my best friend." He said standing up. "If you wanna end whatever we had going on then fine. I've had enough of girls yanking me around anyway." He barked. He pushed past her, as Temari closed her eyes.

"You're getting better." Aang said to Kiba. "Mm." Kiba said. "Okay so do you wanna try some more fire bending?" Aang asked. "Aang..." Kiba's voice trailed off. Aang looked up at him, "What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing, nothing it's just.....I wanna ask you something." He said, "A favor."

"What's up? If I can do it." Aang said.

Kiba licked his lips, "I want you to take back the powers of the Avatar." He said. "Wha-what?" Aang questioned. "I'm not capable of being an Avatar. It was always yours." Kiba said. Aang shook his head, "But- "

"But nothing, take the power back. You are the only Avatar that can make a difference, twice over." Kiba said. Aang sighed with a big smile on his face, "Thank you."

"But I'd like to keep the earth bending if you don't mind." Kiba joked. Aang laughed, dipping his head back.

Prom was getting closer and closer and the committee was underway in preparing everything. Including, it's top performers; Yukino and Flare.

"Ready? One two three four." Flare said to the band behind them both as Yukino started the song first. Her voice was deep, soulful, and perky. As she began the song to 'Fall in Line'.

Little girls, listen closely

'Cause no one told me

But you deserve to know

That in this world, you are not beholden

You do not owe them

Your body and your soul

All the youth in the world will not save you from growing older

And all the truth in the girl is too precious to be stolen from her

Everyone, including Lee looked up to hear her voice as she sang the lyrics.

It's just the way it is

Maybe it's never gonna change

But I got a mind to show my strength

And I got a right to speak my mind

And I'm gonna pay for this

They're gonna burn me at the stake

But I got a fire in my veins

I wasn't made to fall in line

No, I wasn't made to fall in line, no

Yukino turned to Flare who wrapped her fingers around the mic to start her verse.