_Ceremonies of Vows_

Mira rocked back and forth on the toilet seat as Lisanna knelt down in front of her offering her a drink of water. "You need to stop rocking back and forth, and come to terms with this." her sister said. "How? There's....there's-." she muttered to say. "A growing, living human being inside of you." Hinata said setting her hand on Mira's stomach. Mira angled her eyes to her stomach first as she finally lifted her head up. "How do I tell Itachi?" she muttered to say. Lisanna was about to give her a suggestion until she heard a fluttering sound outside in the hallway. "Who are you?" she heard Mikasa's voice. 

"Hold up." Lisanna hurried into the hallway to see Mikasa coming toward her, walking away from Itachi himself. "Itachi." 

"Oh god." Mira face palmed her forehead as Hinata rubbed her back. 

"Hey uh is Mira here?" Itachi asked. Lisanna licked her lips as Mira came into view, leaning on Hinata. "Hey hey what's wrong?" Itachi started to come forward until Lisanna stopped him when Neji and Elfman came downstairs from showing Levi the attic. Lisanna turned back to her sister as Mira gripped her stomach more tightly. 

After a few moments of awkward silence, Itachi finally got it. His eyes widen and he shook his head, "Oh god no, your pregnant." he said. "What?" Elfman barked. Neji gave Elfman a look to stop being loud, as Levi rubbed his arm. Mira looked down at her belly as Itachi took a deep breathe. 

Cana cried on Lee's knee as he rubbed her back. Jean stood in the doorway, "Can I get her anything?" he asked. Lee shook his head. "Where's this Nagato guy anyway?" Jean questioned. Lee shrugged until Cana's phone beeped with a message. 

NAGATO: HEY, CAN I COME IN?

"Speak of the devil." Lee said. "I got her." Jean lifted up Cana, cradle style, and re-positioned her in the bed so she could sleep. Lee and Jean both made their way downstairs opening the door for Nagato. 

"You have five minutes." Lee crossed his arms. "Excuse me?" Nagato questioned. "Can you explain why Cana's drunk-turd ex boyfriend comes by with a photo of you and some purple haired girl walking around together?" Lee clarified. Nagato closed his eyes and licked his lips before speaking. "My family sees that girl, that I was with, as a marriage offer." he said. Lee's face angered to the point where he might punch him, Jean squeezed Lee's arm to calm down. "I didn't want to marry Konan, she doesn't either as far as I know but we have to make it look like we're trying." he said. "Then why in the hell would you drag Cana into this!" Lee's voice rose. "I love her! I wanted to believe in my own love and present Cana as an option." Nagato finished. Lee's face softened. "Cana wont' believe me now if she's seen that photo." Nagato said. "Hold up, Cana might understand just let Lee talk to her." Jean said. Lee exhaled a big sigh. 

However, Loke wasn't the only one in a bad situation with his girlfriend. "Hey," TenTen jumped on him and kissed his lips, "I've been looking for you all day." she sighed. Loke half grinned letting her in the house. "What are you doing here?" he asked. "I wanted to see you, I wanted to show you my new power." TenTen said. "Ten, we need to talk." Loke said. TenTen sat down waiting for him to speak. "I have to return to the celestial world." Loke explained. 

TenTen gulped, "How long?" he voice broke. 

Loke looked down at the ground, ".............it's a marriage offer." he said. TenTen's face rose in shock. "What do you mean?" 

"In the celestial world, they are suppose to keep the spirits strong. Produce offspring. I have to obey, they made a marriage offer between me and an old friend I knew." he explained. "Your taking the offer?" TenTen started to cry. "I don't have a choice...I have to return to the celestial world by tonight." he explained. TenTen sniffed, "And when were you gonna tell me this? In a letter? A text!" she yelled jumping up from the couch. "I wanted to tell you but I knew you wouldn't agree. But I want to do this for my world! It's where I'm from! I've been feeling so empty without my friends back there!" he barked back. TenTen sniffed, wiping her nose, "Goodbye Loke." she walked around him and out the door. Loke closed his eyes letting her walk way.