_The Torture Locker Part 3_

Yukino opened her eyes, it was hard to breathe from the dehydration, and the fact that her wrists and ankles were chained to her. She was strung up like a clock, with her cousin next to her. Lucy.

"Lu...Lucy!" Yukino shouted to wake her cousin. Lucy jostled awake from her spot next to Yukino on a huge clock. "Oh my god." Lucy sighed. They both moved around trying to figure out what to do.

"Hello ladies." Kitz said entering the room. Lucy and Yukino looked down at Kitz for a moment. "Now understand that I have a proposition for you. The both of you. You two are very valuable. Celestial wizards who can harbor their spirits powers themselves and use them. I rather keep you two alive." He said. Lucy's face angered.

"Why in the world would we join you?" Yukino snapped. "Why wouldn't you?" Kitz said, sitting down in the chair in front of them with his legs up on a desk. "You kidnapped our friends and family and continue to torture them!" Lucy bellowed.

"Minor." Kitz responded. "Oh!" Lucy scoffed.

"My father always taught me one thing, never make a deal with the devil." Yukino said. "Oh oh no no no. I'm not the devil. There are people out there, more dangerous than me." Kitz said.

"You mean more sicker than you?" Lucy barked. Kitz smiled and leaned back in the chair, "We will be here for awhile darlings." He said. He gave a sick smile until the doors busted open. He smiled and turned around in the chair.

"Guys!" Lucy shouted.

"Welcome." Kitz said with his arms in the air in a V. "Kitz." Growled Rin. "Ah ah, no no no Rin." Kitz chuckled.

"Welcome all!" said Minerva who walked out onto the clock between Lucy and Yukino. "Come closer to Kitz there and-" she giggled and pulled on a lever. An electric shock struck the clock electrocuting Lucy and Yukino. Both girls let out blood curling scream.

"Dammit!" Sai barked trying to run for his sister. "Stop it!" Kinana shouted. Minerva giggled, "I'll do what I want, I'll suck them dry of magic and leave them out to dry." She said. "And I even have one more surprise." Minerva laughed. She pressed a button near her which brought up a cage with Cana inside. "Cana!" Lee and Jean both shouted for their sister.

Cana looked up from the cell, she look dehydrated. "She's a tough cookie. But, she can't avoid this one." Minerva said. She hit the button next to her, which leaked in a green eerie toxic gas into Cana's cage. "Agh! Ah!" Cana shouted in pain. She covered her nose and collapsed. "Cana!" Lee shouted, he was about to run to her until there was a loud bang.

"Ohhhh, Lee you woke up the beast." Kitz said.

Lee paused for a minute as the floor started to rumble underneath them all. From all sides came running zombie looking creatures running at them from every single direction.

"God dammit!" shouted Armin.

"Time to fight to the death!" Levi said pulling out his sword. "Cry me a river!" Naruto said as they all took off to take out the threat. Kitz slipped away for a moment as Lucy and Yukino were trying to pull themselves down from the clock. "You won't get out." Minerva giggled to them both.

Naruto kicked two creatures out of his face and slammed a rasengan into another's stomach.

Sasuke swiped his sword, kicked another one away from him, and shot his chidori into the sky. It hit the ceiling and shocked at least ten of them. He then spun around and pulled Levi to roll over his back. Levi kicked two at a time and swiped another one down the middle.

Armin kicked two of them away from himself.

Gray and Lyon both used their ice attacks to freeze the creatures and then make them explode.