_With A Dance, Comes Fatal Wounds_

"Uh!" Choji snapped his eyes awake in the hospital bed. He blinked a few times to see clearly before his vision showed his friends surrounding his bed. 

"Choji." Naruto was seated in the chair next to the bed, he looked like he slept there for the night. 

Choji took a deep breathe and tried to sit up straight. "oh don't don't don't. You'll open up your stitches." Ino said, sitting in the other chair on the other side of the bed. Choji bit his bottom lip, lying back down on the pillow. 

"How you feeling buddy?" Sasuke asked from the door. Choji gulped and licked his lips. "He's thirsty." Hinata said. Juvia stood up from her chair, she held up her hand over a cup of water and pulled the water out of the cup. The water traveled to Choji's mouth and went down his throat without him having to sit up straight to drink from the cup. "Thank you." he said. Juvia smiled. "Choji, meet my sister." Sasuke said. Juvia smiled crossing her legs. Choji tried to speak but his voice strained. "I don't think he should talk too much." Natsu said. "Loke, can you heal him a bit? Or Lucy?" Ino asked. Choji gave Ino a concerned look. "Loke's my brother. He won't hurt you, and neither will Lucy. We can trust them." Ino reassured him. Choji nodded as Lucy sat on the edge of the bed and put her hand over Choji's face and let a powerful golden dome shape like magic flood from her hand to heal Choji's body. 

"This will heal him so he can talk but it's up to him to heal the rest of his body." Lucy explained. 

"Thank you, again." Choji said clearly. Lucy smiled and squeezed his hand she remained on the bed. "Choji, Lucy is my adoptive sister." TenTen informed. "Mm, she looks like you." Choji joked. TenTen grinned, Lucy smiled as well. Sai and Neji watched as the door opened with the doctor coming in. "Hello son, how are you feeling?" he asked. Choji smiled, "Better." 

"Okay well your vitals are okay, we are going to keep you overnight to make sure your organs are good and well. If you do well through out the night, we'll send you home tomorrow." the doctor said. Choji nodded and started to yawn. "Is he still sleepy?" Naruto asked. "Yes, he might doze off due to the medications." the doctor said. 

Lisanna stood over a desk in a huge room with multiple people inside. She smoothed out her Nasty Gal Dominant Jean Mini Skirt, her crisp white Splendid Tie-front cotton-jersey top hung on her body very well along with her Black Rhinestone & Pearl Encrusted Elastic Cinch Belt. She flipped some papers to the side of her. She sighed and looked up at the sign on the wall. DANCE COMMITTEE. She looked back at plans for a school dance. She clicked her black Rockport Women's Total Motion Square Tall Buckle Boot around the other boot as Yukino walked up to her. "Hey did the cups come in yet for the dance?" she asked her. "Yeah but have we even picked a theme yet?" Yukino asked. "Yeah." Lisanna picked up a flyer that said; Red Tango for the theme. "Mmm. Hot hot hot." Yukino joked. Lisanna laughed throwing up a hot red ribbon in the air. 

Lucy was getting her things together for school; she put her green Safari Mid-length Long Sleeve Escape into Nature Jacket on her arms and flipped her hair out. "Hey cousin." someone said behind her. Lucy turned around to see her same age cousin, Hisui. "Hisui! Hey!" Lucy wrapped her cousin up in her arms hugging her tightly. Hisui smiled in her Sexy Spaghetti Strap Spliced Button Design Women's Dress and adjusted her Tomas Maier Antiqued Lambskin Leather Bomber Jacket as Lucy pulled back from the hug. "What's up? What are you doing here?" Lucy smiled. "My mom got a job closer to here and plus my dad and mom are still going through with their divorce." Hisui said. Lucy nodded in understanding. "Yeah I'll be starting school after winter break." Hisui said. "Great cousin." Lucy smiled adjusting her uniform as TenTen and Shikamaru walked in. "Hey, we're heading to schoollll, who's this girl with the green hair that I'd love as highlights." TenTen joked. Hisui giggled and turned to TenTen and Shikamaru. "This is my cousin, Hisui." Lucy explained. "Hi. You must be TenTen, I've heard so much about you but is that Sai?" Hisui pointed to Shikamaru. "Nah, I'm hotter." Shikamaru joked. The girls started laughing until a flying shoe, from Sai, smacked Shikamaru in the back of the head.