Chapter 3

Marlo POV

I walked in the trap and it was quieted. In my mind I hesitated cause it ain't never been this quieted. I pulled out my gun with the beamer and walked thru.

"Surprise Nigga" Ronnie screamed with a bottle in his hand and a big booty bitch in the other.

Damn a Nigga wasn't expecting this for his birthday. I just stood there and laughed.

One of the girls came over in sat me in the chair as she did ha thang.

Ian even introduce myself. My name Marlo. Im a wealthy ass man baby. I stand bout 6.2 curly hair dark skin with golds in my mouth.  Grew up in Baton Rouge. Me and my nigga Ronnie took over when I was twelve. I mean we took over the game at twelve. Told my mama I was done with school and I was going to the streets. Now Ronnie he was always on the street. But he made away. He got so much anger build up that's why I put him over a lot of shit. When it come to money he money hunger. He A do anything to get it I promise. Then you got Tyler the ladies man. He stay fucking somebody bitch mane. And he a lil shootah mane ass very dangerous. Then you got Cam. That's my nephew. My sister had him when I was three (I'm 20). After my sister died from being a QueenPin. I took him in. Still looking for who killed my sister. Then it's Jaylen. The messy one. Love to start shit and finish it. Mane ass a hothead. But that's my lil squad and we taking over ruling Baton Rouge.

"We hitting the club tonight . As soon as I hit this bitch" Tyler said as the big booty bitch licked  his neck.