Chapter 5

Two weeks later
Ky POV

I grabbed the guns and we masked up. Tonight we all was going. Hitting a big ass lick in The deep end of Louisiana. Even boss was coming tonight.

There we was strapped in all black looking for a few people. We parked around back and suited up. We had some mo bitches with us that always came they was back up.

We ran in the spot everybody had there hands up.

"Everybody put there fucking hands up"Ty screamed sounding like a lilbitch.

Marlo POV

I finally got to see these hoes. They was strapped up and they was taking shit. I mean it was plain to see these was bitches bad bitches to. They had to be working for one of the KingPins. He was taking the game to another level. Having bitches in the field.

I grabbed one of there legs.

"Look nigga don't put your fucking hands on me" she kneeled down and stuck my ass.

You could tell they wasn't no rookie with the shit. They got they shit and left. Everybody in shock.

Like a hour after I got up and left. I hit 60 going home gotta tell my niggas. I called them told them to be over my house in ten. When I pulled up Desiree was outside. Damn.

Desiree POV

Mane pulled up like he was in a high speed chase. Me and Marlo had been talking for awhile and today I suprised him and just showed up.

He came in and came over to my truck.

"Wassup rere" he called me by that ugly ass nickname he gave me.

I followed him in the house and up to his room. I sat on the bed as he jumped in the shower.

I had to get some things out my mind cause we just had did a hit up not to long. We made over 9.7million off that hoe and I was proud.

Marlo got out the shower with just atowel he came over to me dropping his towel. My eyes lite up my heart started beating and my womenhood wanted to be introduced.

He kissed me and climb on me No no no! I keep repeating in my head but then yes yes yes

I pushed him off!

"You must be scared of dick"Marlo asked me getting up

"Um..um"I said getting nerves

"Um what baby girl " he said grabbing my face making me look at him

"Imma virgin OK Marlo" I said grabbing my things walking down the stairs

He laughed "yea that's what they all say"

I turned around slow. His niggas walked in one by one. "Fuck you" I said plain as day slamming his door real hard making it crack.

I was pissed first time telling a motherfucker the truth and he say some dumb shit like that. Stupid sexy bitch.