Part Seven

Desiree POV **

So we had a meeting today and it wasn't like my sister to be late. But when she walked in I mean I knew some was up. She had a xxl shirt on with some tights. She had on ha ugg boots and her hair in a neat ponytail. She came in and sat down.

"What's going on Ky"I asked her. Everyone looked at Ky.

She busted out in tears. I made everyone leave but my cousin stayed behind. Not leaving even when I told her to go. I kneeled down by my sister and asked her what's wrong until she started talking.

"Look Ray I can't do this no more I can't be in the trap nomore. I gotta support myself" Ky said twirling her fingers.

"But Ky we always dreamed of taking over shit leading shit being on top. Why the suddenly change "I said grabbing her face making her look in mines " you gotta give me better reason then the bullshit you giving me now Ky"

"I'm pregnant okay yes I'm pregnant" she said sobbing crying " I'm pregnant"

"Bullshit" I said grabbing my purse and leaving out

Ky was fucking shit up. I need her more then anything. But look like she don let one of these fuck niggas knock her up.

Marlo POV **

"Boss I need sometime off" Cam said to me

"Need time off for what man. We got moves to make. Folks to kill the last thing I need is you taking off "I said to him counting the money

"My girl she pregnant"Cam said rubbing his hands thru his head

I stopped counting my money. My lil nephew was growing up. "Oh shit man. This must be nice. I'm proud of you nephew. Imagine what yo mama saying right now" I said holding the tears back " you take off nephew and get yo family started come back when you ready" I told him throwing him a duffle bag of money.

He was gone need it no telling what kind of girl he got. Knowing he a handsome nigga like his uncle he probably got one of them females that like to be spoiled.