Part 15

Sorry you guys 😘 I'm back! Sad chapter
Desiree POV"

**two months later

"Go go go"I instructed the girls

First night with the boys and we was hitting a big lick. Marlo stood over next to Tyler and Rayshaun holding everybody hostage, as me and my other lady's and half of the boys grabbed money and drugs.

We ran out the spot and into the three black suv getting out just in time.

I mean working with the boys was fine but I still didn't trust them. You gotta realize this a throne is for one! As soon as you show a sign of weakness you off your porch and allowing the next Kingpin to take over.

But beside that Marlo wasnt the same nomore he acted different like I had just took some away from him. Just cause I lied about this stupid Queenpin shit. Guess he was still in his feelings.

A few of us sat at the table counting the money. And Marlo gave me that look. And I rolled my eyes.

Ky ran in blood all over her belly and hands. You could tell she was scared. She screamed loud as if someone had stabbed her.

I rushed over examining my sister body.

"What ky what" I keep asking

She took along breath in between her crys and pointed at the door "Prisa!"

I ran over to the front door and seen Prisa laying there and I kneeled down.

I seen white SUV pull up with Paris inside and I knew she was going to see her sister like this. The truck door flew open and she ran screaming NO.

Tyler grabbed her and held her because the police pulled up. "No that's my fucking sister yo please God no god no" Paris cried "she the only one I have left" she continued to go on.

The police cleared the scene and I jumped in the car with Marlo. Still in shock I starred out the window.

"Why do you do this Desiree so pretty so young and smart. And knowing yo consequences catch up to you right" Marlo said "you wanna end up like yo friend back there"

I laughed "that's why ion tell people what  I do cause they wanna know why. Why this why that" I said getting ready to cry a river. I never told anyone what was the reason behind this life but I was today.

"Growing up I didn't have what other kids had. I didn't have Noone to love me. But when I thought life was pointless I found my self in love. In love with Vonta Brown. The most notorious drug dealer. They killed him in front of me they shot him and his body fell just hopeless. His son screamed and I just balled up. I didn't know what to do. So I got up busting just shooting anybody or anything" I said just crying

"That's how you shot my sister huh"Marlo said cocking the gun to my head